Charli D’Amelio is a young and energetic TikTok star and a phenomenal dancer. Charli D’Amelio is undeniably famous. Whether or not you’ve heard of her, her name and face are recognized by 100-million-plus people. She’s right that she came to fame in large part by a quirk of timing, she started posting videos in summer 2019, just as TikTok was blowing up, and when the prevailing trend on the platform were short, iterative dance challenges.
Moreover, comedy TikToker Khaby Lame looks set to overtake Charli D’Amelio and become the app’s most-followed account as he rises through the ranks at an unbelievable speed. The new reality show on Charli and Dixie D’Amelio attempts to transfer one kind of gargantuan fame into another with mixed results. Tune in bio and explore more about Charli D’Amelio‘s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Charli D’Amelio Wiki, Bio & Early Life
Charli was born on May 1, 2004 in Norwalk, Connecticut, U.S. She holds American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group. Her father’s name is Marc D’Amelio and mother’s name is Heidi D’Amelio. She has an older sister named Dixie D’Amelio.
Her childhood was very great with a lot of support and attention from her parents. They were always fulfilling everything she needs to pursue what she wants. She had experienced a childhood that has certainly played a key role to achieve the success she is gaining right now.
As per her education, she is attending her high school. The high school she is studying is King School which is located at 1450 Newfield Avenue, Stamford.
Charli D’Amelio Age
How old is Charli D’Amelio? She was born on May 1, 2004. As of 2022, she is 17 years old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Charli D’Amelio Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Charli D’Amelio? She stands on a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. What is the body measurements of Charli D’Amelio? Her body measurements are 30-26-35 inches. She wears a bra shoe size of 28 C. She has a pair of dark brown eyes and has blonde hair color. She is a fitness freak as well. She wears a shoe size of 6 US.
Read Also : Aya Tanjali (TikTok Star) Wiki, Bio
Charli D’Amelio Net Worth 2022
What is the net worth of Charli D’Amelio? As of 2022, Charli net worth is $20 million (USD). She also get paid for her Instagram posts.
The average estimate of the amount she charges for sponsorship is between $9,478 – $15,797. The average estimate of the amount she charges for sponsorship is between $7,188.75 – $11,981.25.
Read Also : Vassilios Bitsas (TikTok Star) Wiki, Bio
Charli D’Amelio Boyfriend
Who is the boyfriend of Charli D’Amelio? She was in relationship with Chase Hudson AKA Lil Huddy. Moreover, Charli and Chase are no longer together. On April 13, 2020, they took to their respective Instagram stories to announce the split.
Explore More: Charli D’amelio and Lil Huddy Breakup
Charli wrote: “It hurts me to say this, but we’ve decided that this is what’s best for both of us. We are still close friends and I would not change that for anything! I truly have so much love for Chase and wish him nothing but the best for him. It makes me happy to see all of the great things he has going for him. I’m sorry I waited so long to tell you all.”
Chase posted, “Charli and I wanted to share with you all that while we will always have love for each other, we are no longer together. Charli is such an amazing person and I am so beyond grateful and blessed to have spent the time I spent with her.” Although neither Charli nor Chase have cited the reason for their split, the chronology of the events makes the cause pretty evident. Are they ever going to reconcile? You may ask. Well, in May, Charli posted a video on TikTok, where she is seen dancing to the song, ‘My Boyfriend’s Back.’ Hmm. Interesting choice! Moreover, the duo started officially dating D’Amelio at the end of December 2019, but the two kept their TikTok fans guessing for a while.
Charli D’Amelio Wiki
|Real Name||Charli D'Amelio|
|Age||16 years old|
|Born||May 1, 2004|
|Profession||Social media personality,
Dancer, TikTok Star
|Known For||TikTok's most-followed personality|
|Birthplace||Norwalk, Connecticut, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'6"|
|Bra Cup Size||28 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Marc D’Amelio
Mother: Heidi D’Amelio
Sister: Dixie D’Amelio
|Ex-Boyfriend||Chase Hudson AKA
|Favorite Color||Yellow & Pink|
|Hobbies||Shopping & Dancing|
|Net Worth||$3 million USD (As of 2021)|
|Sponsors||Approx U.S $7,188.75|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Links||Instagram, TikTok, Facebook|
Charli D’Amelio TikTok Career
As of Charli D’Amelio career, Charli started on social media posting photos of herself and photos with her family. In July 2016, her earliest Instagram post dates back. Later, she joined the TikTok platform in mid-2019. She started out sharing lip-synch and dance videos. Her first TikTok video to blow up was a duet with Move to Joy. Besides to TikTok, She has a budding presence on the YouTube platform. She also performed alongside Bebe Rexha as an opener for the Jonas Brothers as part of their Happiness Begins tour.
Moreover, she was part of the collaborative TikTok web group “Hype House” along with 18 others including her sister, Dixie D’Amelio. In May 2020, a representative for the D’Amelios confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter that she and her sister had left Hype House after it had become more of a business rather than something fun.
Other then this, she performed a dance at the 2020 NBA All-Star Game, performing with fellow Hype House members and creator of the “Renegade” dance, Jalaiah Harmon. On March 27, 2020, D’Amelio collaborated on YouTube with actor Noah Schnapp.Then, in May 2020, she and her sister announced a new podcast deal with Ramble Podcast Network, which will offer a behind-the-scenes look at their lives and specific topics on their minds. In May of 2020 Hollywood Reporter called her TikTok’s “biggest star”.
On June 17, 2020, she created an alter ego on TikTok by the name of Barley D’Amelio, where she posts less-professional content. The account has amassed over 2.5 million followers, with the handle @barleydamelio123454321. As of July, 2020, her main account had accumulated more than 64.5 million followers.
Read Also: Kristen Hancher (TikTok Star) Wiki, Bio
Charli D’Amelio Facts
- Charli D’Amelio role model and favorite artist is Jennifer Lopez.
- She fulfilled a life dream in early 2020 when she had the opportunity to dance alongside her idol Jennifer Lopez for a Super Bowl challenge TikTok video.
- Her dream is to do something related to dance.
- She wants to be the backup dancer of JLo or Lady Gaga.
- She would love to collaborate with Mackenzie and Maddie Ziegler.
- Jazz and Contemporary are her favorite dance forms.
- Las Vegas is her favorite destination.
- D’Amelio says her first-ever TikTok to go viral was a duet with the user “move_with_joy.”
- Her dad ran as a Republican for Connecticut State Senate in 2018 and lost to the incumbent.
- Before starting her TikTok account in June 2019, D’Amelio was a competitive dancer and posted videos and photos from competitions on her Instagram.
- She choreographs her own dances and posts several TikToks a day.
- She also uploads video like, lip sync videos, vlogs, and more casual takes of her doing various activities.
- The D’Amelio Show, in both its very existence and primary storylines (Dixie’s nascent singing career, Charli’s business deals, mental health), is primarily concerned with the question of professional likability.
- The D’Amelio sisters are eminently beautiful, sweet, able to function under immense pressure, lithe despite seeming near constantly petrified – but they’re not particularly magnetic TV stars.
- No one, let alone teenage girls, should be expected to be the best, the most interesting, the prettiest, unimpeachable. But the demands of fame on and off TikTok are voracious and ever-evolving. The D’Amelio Show as a series is far more intriguing than any one of its stars, as a portrait of negotiating vertiginous fame in real time. Which is not the same thing as entertaining, nor convincing that said fame could, or should, carry on.
- She is the most popular figure on TikTok, with over 132 million followers.
- She has maintained a second TikTok account called barleydamelio, where she’s published additional dance and lip-sync videos.
- In November 2019, she made her first meet-and-greet appearance in Norwalk, Connecticut.
- Tinker is one of the characters she voices in the 2020 film StarDog and TurboCat.
- In October 2020, Charli and Dixie: 2 CHIX debuted as a podcast hosted by her sister Charli.
- She was named to Time magazine’s Time100 Next list in 2021.