Rolf Jacob Sartorius (born October 2, 2002) is an American singer and internet personality, who rose to fame via social media from posting comedic videos on Vine and lip-syncing videos on TikTok. In 2016, he released his debut single “Sweatshirt”, which reached a peak of 90 on the Hot 100 chart in the United States. Jacob Sartorius was the 9th most searched musical artist of 2016.
Jacob Sartorius Age, Height, Weight & Measurements
- As of 2020, Jacob Sartorius age is 17 years old.
- He stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- He weighs around 60 Kg.
- He body measurements are 44-32-38 inches.
- He biceps size is 15 inches.
- He has a pair of brown eyes and has light brown hair color.
- He is a fitness freak as well.
- He wears a shoe size of 10 US.
Jacob Sartorius Girlfriend & Dating
- As of 2020, Jacob Sartorius is single and enjoying his life at the fullest.
- He is very passionate about his career.
- As per his previous dating history, it is not known in public domain.
Jacob Sartorius Net Worth
- As of 2020, Jacob net worth is estimated around $500 K -$600 K USD.
- He also earns from her sponsors like Instagram account where advertisers pay a certain amount.
- The average estimate of the amount he charges for sponsorship is between $267 – $445.
- He also earns a good amount of from his youtube channel.
- He earns an estimated $6.3K – $101.2K from his youtube channel in a year.
- He also runs his own merchandise line where he sells his own products, like hoodies, T-shirts and all.
Jacob Sartorius Early Life & Education
- Sartorius was born on Oct 2, 2002 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, U.S.
- He holds American nationality.
- He belongs to white ethnicity.
- After his birth, he moved to Virginia because his birth parents were unable to take care of him.
- He was raised in Reston, Virginia by his adoptive parents.
- At age 7, Sartorius began acting in musicals, where he discovered his love for performing.
- As per his education, he is well educated.
Jacob Sartorius Quick Facts
|Real Name||Jacob Sartorius|
|Birth Date||Oct 2, 2002|
|Age||17 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Singer and internet personality|
|Famous For||1. YouTube Channel
|Birthplace||Tulsa, Oklahoma, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In centimetres- 172 cm
In meters- 1.72 m
In feet inches- 5'8"
|Weight||In kilograms- 60 kg
|Body Measurements |
|Biceps Size||15 inches|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Favorite Singer||Selena Gomez|
|Favorite Model||Kendall Jenner|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Miami|
|Favorite Food||Hot Dog, Sandwich, Coke, Pizza|
|Favorite Color||Black and White|
|Hobbies||Gaming, Making Videos|
|Net Worth||$500k – $600 K (As of 2020)|
|Sponsorship||$420 – $700|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, TikTok|
Jacob Sartorius Career
- When he was 11, Sartorius uploaded his first online video, at 11 years old.
- The video went viral and began his fame on social media.
- After regularly posting videos to Vine, Sartorius became mildly popular on the app.
- Later that year, Sartorius joined Musical.ly where his online fame took off.
- His lip-syncing videos on the app became very popular and led him to become one of the app’s top stars with more than 8 million followers as of August 2016.
- He revealed via Instagram that he had been seeking therapy and taking anti-depressant medication since he was 11 years old.
Jacob Sartorius Tours
|All My Friends Tour (2016)|
|The Last Text World Tour (2017)|
|The Left Me Hangin’ Tour (2017)|
|Night & Day Tour (opening act for The Vamps) (2018)|
Jacob Sartorius Facts
- Sartorius signed with T3 Music Group and released his debut single “Sweatshirt” on May 3, 2016.
- The song peaked at No. 90 on the US Billboard Hot 100, No. 81 on the Canadian Hot 100.
- Sartorius performed the song for the first time in Baltimore on May 7 during the Magcon tour, a tour where fans can meet and interact with Internet personalities and see them perform.
- Around that time, Business Insider predicted Sartorius “could be the next Justin Bieber”.
- After the tour, Sartorius released two more singles, “Hit or Miss” and “All My Friends”. With “Hit or Miss” debuting at No. 72 in the United States, it is his highest charting single to date.
- In 2016, Sartorius undertook the All My Friends Tour, a solo mini-tour where he performed in six cities.