Baek Jin-hee (born February 8, 1990) is a South Korean actress. She rose her fame for her role in High Kick: Revenge of the Short Legged (2011–2012) and rose to prominence for her role in Empress Ki in 2013. As of 2020, she has an immense fan following on her social media platforms.
Baek Jin-hee Age, Height, Weight & Measurements
- As of 2020, Baek Jin-hee age is 30 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches.
- She wears a bra shoe size of 32 C.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She likes to do yoga, hiking, and cardio.
- She wears a shoe size of 8.5 US.
Baek Jin-hee Quick Facts
|Real Name||Baek Jin-hee|
|Born||Feb 8, 1990|
|Age||30 years old (As of 2020)|
|Birthplace||Seoul, South Korea|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’6″|
|Bra Size||32 C|
|Hair Color||Brown (Natural)|
|Shoe Size||8.5 US|
|Parents||Father: Not Known|
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known |
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Boyfriend/ Dating||Yoon Hyun-min|
|Education||Yong In University|
|Favorite Actors||Actor: Park Shin-hye|
Actress: Cha In-ha
|Net Worth||Approx $1 million USD million (As of 2020)|
|Wealth Source||Social Media, Acting|
|Social Media Links||Instagram (Click Here)|
Baek Jin-hee Net Worth
- As of 2020, Baek Jin-hee net worth is estimated around $1 million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her acting career.
Baek Jin-hee Awards Won
|Popularity Award in a Sitcom/Comedy|
|Best New Actress|
|Best New Actress (TV)|
|Top 10 Stars|
|Top Excellence Award, Actress|
|Excellence Award, Actress in a Miniseries|
|Best Couple (with Choi Daniel)|
Baek Jin-hee Facts
- Baek Jin-hee began her entertainment career after getting scouted on the streets by a talent agent.
- She played leading roles in the disaster drama Missing 9,and office comedy series Jugglers.
- She starred in the webtoon-based romantic comedy drama Feel Good to Die.
- In 2015, Baek played the title role in family drama My Daughter, Geum Sa-wol, which was a hit and ended with national viewership of 33.6 percent.