Shohreh Aghdashloo (born May 11, 1952) is an Iranian-American actress. Following numerous starring roles on the stage, her first major film role was in The Report (Gozāresh) (1977) directed by Abbas Kiarostami, which won the Critics Award at the Moscow Film Festival. Her next film was Shatranje Bad (Chess of the Wind), directed by Mohammad Reza Aslani, which screened at several film festivals. Both films were banned in her home country; but, in 1978, Aghdashloo won acclaim for her performance in Sooteh Delan (Broken-Hearted), directed by Ali Hatami, which established her as one of Iran’s leading actresses.
Shohreh Aghdashloo Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Shohreh Aghdashloo age is 68 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- She weighs around 65 Kg.
- Her body measurements are 34-33-35 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 33 D.
- She wears a shoe size of 7 US.
- She has black eyes and has black hair.
- She has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
Shohreh Aghdashloo Spouse & Husband
- Shohreh Aghdashloo was married in 1972, with Aydin Aghdashloo at the age of 19 and her husband age was 31, at the time of marriage.
- They did not have children and were divorced in 1979, when she left Iran for England at the start of the Iranian Revolution.
- In 1987, Aghdashloo married actor/playwright Houshang Touzie.
- They have a daughter, Tara Touzie, born in 1989.
Shohreh Aghdashloo Bio/Wiki
|Real Name||Shohreh Aghdashloo|
|Born||May 11, 1952|
|Age||68 years old|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'7"|
|Weight||Approx 65 Kg
|Bra Cup Size||33 D|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
Mother: Anushiravan Vaziri-Tabar
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Aydin Aghdashloo
(m. 1972; div. 1979)
|Husband/Spouse||Houshang Touzie (m. 1987)|
|Children||Son: Not Known
Daughter: Tara Touzie
|School||Local High School|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Account Links|
Shohreh Aghdashloo Net Worth
- In 2020, Shohreh Aghdashloo net worth is estimated around $25 Million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her acting career.
- She also earns from her brand endorsements and sponsors.
|Net Worth||Approx $25 million |
(As of 2020)
|Endorsements||Approx $10 – $15 Million|
Shohreh Aghdashloo Early Life & Education
- Aghdashloo was born on May 11, 1952 in Tehran, Iran.
- She holds Iranian nationality.
- She belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- She is of Muslim religion.
- Her mother and father name is not known in public domian.
- Her father name is Effie and mother name is Anushiravan Vaziri-Tabar.
- She has siblings as well.
- She has three brothers named, Shahram, Shahriar and Shahrokh.
- Her stage name is from the family name of her first husband, painter Aydin Aghdashloo.
- At the age of 19, she began attending theatre workshops, against the wishes of her family.
- She had always wanted to be an actress, and soon began playing leading roles in Iranian theatre and film.
- As per her educational educational, she earned a Bachelor’s degree in international relations at Brunel University.
- Later, she continued to pursue her acting career, which brought her to Los Angeles.
Shohreh Aghdashloo Career
- As per her career, in 1989, Aghdashloo made her American film debut starring role in Guests of Hotel Astoria.
- Her television debut came on 25 September 1990 in a guest role in the two-hour episode of the NBC television series Matlock, titled “Nowhere to Turn: A Matlock Mystery Movie”.
- In 2000, she appeared on screen sporadically, including in the widely panned Surviving Paradise.
- That film was the first English-language Iranian American feature film released in the United States.
- In 2001, Aghdashloo was cast opposite Ben Kingsley and Jennifer Connelly in director Vadim Perelman’s House of Sand and Fog.
- She was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress.
- In 2008, Aghdashloo served as an official festival judge at the second annual Noor Iranian Film Festival in Los Angeles.
- In the same year, she also portrayed Sajida Talfah in the HBO original miniseries House of Saddam.
- She received the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited Series or Movie.
Shohreh Aghdashloo Facts
- Currently, she stars on Amazon Prime Video’s acclaimed television series The Expanse.
- Her guest starring on series such as House, M.D., The Simpsons, Grimm, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and NCIS.
- She also played supporting roles in films such as X-Men: The Last Stand as Dr. Kavita Rao, The Lake House, The Nativity Story as Elizabeth, and The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2.
- She has an immense fan following on her social media platforms.
- She is chocolate & Coca Cola lover.