Selena Gomez is a well known American singer, actress, and producer. Born in Grand Prairie, Texas actress rose to stardom for starring role as Alex Russo on Disney’s Wizards of Waverly Place. Moreover, she also known for films like, Another Cinderella Story, Princess Protection Program, Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie and many more. In 2009 she formed a band called Selena Gomez And The Scene, on September 29. She is very popular on Instagram account. Other than this, she has an immense fan following under her TikTok account. She’s also been busy producing movies and hosting her very own cooking show called Selena + Chef. Moreover, the musician also recently collaborated with K-Pop band BLACKPINK on a track called ‘Ice Cream’. Tune in bio and explore more about Selena Gomez’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Family Career, Endorsements and many more Facts about her.
Selena Gomez Height & Weight
How tall is Selena Gomez? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-39 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has brown hair.
Selena Gomez Net Worth
What is the net worth of Selena Gomez? Gomez was given a recurring role on the Disney Channel hit series Hannah Montana in 2007, playing pop star Mikayla. She shared fashion and lifestyle selfies on Instagram. As in 2020, her net worth is estimated around $34 million (USD). Gomez was earning $800,000 for each sponsored Instagram post.
Selena Gomez Age
How old is Selena Gomez? Her birthday falls on July 22, 1992. She is 28-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Cancer. She was born in Grand Prairie, TX.
|Real Name||Selena Marie Gomez|
|Nick Name||Selena Gomez|
|Famous As||Singer, Actress, Model|
|Birthday||July 22, 1992|
|Birthplace||Grand Prairie, TX|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Boyfriend||1. Nick Jonas (In 2008)|
2. Justin Bieber (In 2010)
3. The Weeknd
4. Taylor Lautner
5. DJ Anton Zaslavski (Zedd)
|Net Worth||approx. $34 million (USD)|
Selena Gomez Boyfriend
Who is the boyfriend of Selena Gomez? Gomez dated Nick Jonas in 2008. In December 2010, Gomez began dating Justin Bieber. Late in 2017, it was reported that the couple were together again. However, they broke up again in March 2018. Moreover, she also dated R&B singer The Weeknd, actor Taylor Lautner and DJ Anton Zaslavski, AKA Zedd.
Selena Gomez Family
Selena Gomez mother’s name is Mandy Teefey and father named, Ricardo Joel Gomez. Her father is of Mexican descent while her mother, who was adopted, has some Italian ancestry. She has siblings as well. She has two half-sisters named Gracie and Tori. As per her educational qualifications, she earned her high-school diploma through homeschooling in May 2010.
Selena Gomez Career
Selena Gomez voices the character Mavis in the Hotel Transylvania films and she plays lead roles in the movies Another Cinderella Story, Princess Protection Program and Ramona and Beezus. In October 2015, she announced that she had lupus, and two years later, Francia Raisa donated a kidney to her. She appeared alongside Miley Cyrus in three episodes of the series Hannah Montana from 2007 to 2009. In the same year, Gomez released three albums with her former band, Selena Gomez & the Scene: Kiss & Tell. Gomez has received various accolades and was honored as the Billboard Woman of the Year in 2017. She has a large following on social media, and was at one point the most-followed individual on Instagram.
Selena Gomez Endorsements
Gomez’s other ventures include a makeup line, a clothing line, a handbag line, a fragrance line, and a production company named July Moonhead Productions. She has worked with various charitable organizations and, at age 17, she was appointed as a UNICEF ambassador.
Selena Gomez Facts
- The pop singer and model regularly showed off her killer curves as she served up some steamy looks for the camera.
- In her every pictures, she looks smoking hot.
- She regularly flashed her curves while relaxing outdoors.
- She frequently shares her fashion and lifestyle selfies on her social media.
- Her hobbies includes dancing and singing.
- She is single at these moments.
- She is active on social media platforms.
- She is an avid pet lover.
- She loves travelling and photography.
- She is very close to her family members.
- She has hot, sizzling and curvaceous figure.
- Blue is her favourite color.
- She joined Tiktok for entertainment.
- She also get paid for partnerships and advertisements from her sponsors.
- From 2013 to 2015, Gomez was a spokesperson and partner for Neo by Adidas.
- In 2015, Gomez signed $3 million endorsement deal with Pantene.
- She also appeared in ads for Coca-Cola’s “Share a Coke” campaign.
- In September 2020, Gomez launched her own makeup line, “Rare Beauty”.
- She released her own clothing line, Dream Out Loud by Selena Gomez, through retailer Kmart, in 2010.
- She also became the spokesperson for Borden Milk and was featured in campaign’s print ads and television commercials.