Cardi B, is an American rapper, songwriter, television personality, and actress who was born on October 11, 1992, in Washington Heights, Manhattan. She became a social media star after several of her posts and videos became popular on Vine and Instagram. She rose to prominence after she cast as a member on the reality series Love & Hip Hop: New York and also known for her singles such as “Bodak Yellow” and “Foreva.” In 2019, she starred in the drama Hustlers alongside Jennifer Lopez and she was cast in the 2020 film Fast & Furious 9.
Moreover, she counted in the list of Forbes as one of the most influential female rappers of all time. Cardi B is also popular for her aggressive flow and candid lyrics, which have received widespread media coverage. She is the highest-certified female rapper of all time on the RIAA’s Top Artists ranking. She appeared among the ten highest-certified female artists and having the top certified song by a female rap artist. She is the only female rapper with multiple billion-streamers on Spotify. Her accolades include a Grammy Award, seven Billboard Music Awards, five Guinness World Records, four American Music Awards, eleven BET Hip Hop Awards and two ASCAP Songwriter of the Year awards. Time included her on their annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world, in 2018. Tune in biography!
Cardi B Height, Weight & Physical Stats
How tall is Cardi B? Actress Cardi B stands on a height of 5 feet 4 inches tall. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her figure stats are 34-25-38 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 32 DD.
Cardi B Husband & Children
Who is married with Cardi B? She is married with her fellow American rapper Offset. In 2017, they began dating and on October 27, after Offset proposed to Cardi B at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, they became engaged. On April 7, 2018, Cardi B revealed that she was pregnant with Offset’s child. Later, in Sep 2017, Cardi B and Offset had secretly married in their bedroom. Later, Cardi B publicly confirm this revelation in a social media post.
Cardi B Children: In July 2018, Cardi B gave birth to her first child, a daughter named Kulture Kiari Cephus. In December 2018, she announced on Instagram that she and Offset had broken up, though the pair later reunited. In February 2019, the couple made a public appearance for the Grammys. Currently, she resides with her husband and baby daughter in Edgewater, New Jersey, renting an apartment for $3,000 a month.
Cardi B Family
Cardi B was born Belcalis Almanzar on October 11, 1992, in The Bronx borough of New York City. She was raised in the Highbridge neighborhood of the South Bronx. She belongs to mixed ethnicity. She was born to a Dominican father and Trinidadian mother. She spent much time at her paternal grandmother’s home in Washington Heights, which she credits with giving her “such a thick […] accent.” As a youth, Cardi B was a member of the Bloods, and has said she was a gang member since the age of 16. As of education, she went on to attend Renaissance High School For Musical Theater & Technology, a small specialty school on the Herbert H. Lehman campus.
Cardi B Career
During her teenage years, Cardi B was employed at an Amish supermarket in Lower Manhattan, which was the last job that she held before turning to stripping at the age of 19. In 2013, Cardi B began to gain publicity due to several of her videos going viral on social media, on Vine and her official Instagram page. From 2015 to 2017, she appeared as a regular cast member on the VH1 reality television series Love & Hip Hop: New York. In February 2017, she signed her first major label record deal with Atlantic Records. Her debut single for Atlantic, titled “Bodak Yellow”, reached number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, making her the second-ever female rapper to do so with a solo output, following Lauryn Hill in 1998. The single was included on her debut studio album Invasion of Privacy in 2018.
Cardi B Net Worth
How much is the worth of actress Cardi B? Her worth is estimated around $10 million. Acting and singing is her primary source of income. She has opened up about the #MeToo movement and being sexually assaulted.
Cardi B Age
How old is Cardi B at present? She is 27-years old. Her birthday fall on October 11, 1992. She counted on the list of 100 most influential people in the world, by Time magazine in 2018.
Cardi B Wiki
|Real Name||Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar|
|Nick Name||Cardi B|
|Age||27 years old|
|Birthday||October 11, 1992|
|Profession||Rapper, Songwriter, Television personality, Actress|
|Famous For||Internet celebrity after several of her
posts and videos became popular
on Vine and Instagram
|Birthplace||New York City, U.S|
( Dominican father
and Trinidadian mother)
|Current Residence||New York City, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||Feet & Inches: 5'4"
Centimetres: 163 cm
Meters: 1.63 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg
Pounds: 121 lbs
|Bra Cup Size||32 DD|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx U.S $10 million|
|Sponsor Earnings||Not Known|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Hennessy Carolina
|Husband/ Spouse||Kiari Cephus, aka Offset in 2017|
|Daughter||Kulture Kiari Cephus|
|University||San Diego State University|
|School||Renaissance High School|
|Favorite Actor||Leonardo DiCaprio|
|Favorite Actress||Angelina Jolie|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Greece|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Gymnast, Grooming|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Links||Instagram, Youtube|
Cardi B Facts
- She get paid $800 to get her buttocks illegally injected with silicone, and it came with some nasty side effects.
- She is a die heart fan of Madonna.
- Her first single music video was “Cheap Ass Weave” which was featured while she was doing her nails and hair at a salon.
- She spent much time at her paternal grandmother’s home in Washington.
- Cardi B received the most nominations for the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards with 12 mentions including for Video of the Year, winning three awards.
- She has over 71 million+ followers under his Instagram account, as of Aug 2020.
- She is also active on other social media platforms like twitter, Facebook and many more.
- She ranked fifth on the 2018 Billboard Year-End Top Artists chart.
- She achieved the most-streamed album of the year by a female artist globally in Apple Music.
- Her first studio album, Invasion of Privacy, is primarily a hip hop record.
- She partnered with M.A.C and Rio Uribe’s Gypsy Sport for an event for New York Fashion Week, in 2017.
- She publicly identifies as a feminist.
- Controversy: She caused significant controversy after throwing one of her shoes at, and attempting to physically fight, Nicki Minaj at an after-party hosted by Harper’s Bazaar during New York Fashion Week 2018.
- She is proud of her hood and credits her upbringing for her success as a rapper.
- Cardi B garnered the Bacardi nickname due to the fact that her parents named her sister Hennessy, like the brandy.