Beyoncé birth name is Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter. She is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, and actress. She was born and raised in Houston, Texas. She rose to stardom She rose to fame in the late 1990s as the lead singer of Destiny’s Child, one of the best-selling girl groups of all time.
In 2013, she made her theatrical film debut with a role in the US box-office number-one Austin Powers in Goldmember. Beyoncé is one of the world’s best-selling music artists, having sold over 100 million records worldwide. She was also included on Encyclopædia Britannica’s 100 Women list in 2019, for her contributions to the entertainment industry. In fact, she became the highest-earning black musician in history and was listed among Time’s 100 most influential people in the world for a second year in a row, in 2014.
How old is Beyoncé? She is 38-years old. Her birthday falls on September 4, 1981. Her birth sign is Virgo. She was born in Houston, TX.
Beyoncé Height & Weight
How tall is Beyoncé? She stands on a height of 1.69 m or else 5 feet 5 inches tall. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 36-26-40 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 34 DD. In addition, she has light brown eyes and has brown hair.
Beyoncé Husband & Children
Beyoncé is married with rapper Jay-Z. They tied knot on April 4, 2008. Couple is also blessed with children. They had a daughter named Blue Ivy in 2012, followed by a pair of twins named Rumi and Sir in June 2017.
Beyoncé Bio & Family
She was born in Houston, Texas, to Tina Knowles, a hairdresser and salon owner, and Mathew Knowles, a Xerox sales manager. She has siblings as well. She has a sister named Solange and a half-brother named Nixon. As of education, she attended St. Mary’s Montessori School in Houston. During her school days, she enrolled in dance classes. When Beyoncé was eight, she and childhood friend Kelly Rowland met LaTavia Roberson while at an audition for an all-girl entertainment group.
|Real Name||Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter|
|Height||1.69 m (5 ft 5 in in)|
|Weight||121 lb (55 Kg)|
|Figure Stats||36-26-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 DD|
|Net Worth||Approx $250 m|
|Birth Place||Houston, TX|
Beyoncé Net Worth & Career
How much is the net worth of Beyoncé? Her worth is estimated around $250 million. Acting, singing and endorsements are her primary source of income. Talking about her career, she is a former member of the R&B girl group Destiny’s Child. She has won a total of 24 Grammy Awards. Some of her notable songs are, “Crazy in Love”, “Baby Boy” “Drunk in Love”, “Crazy in Love” and many more. Apart from singer, she is a popular actress and appeared in the films like, Dreamgirls and voiced Nala in The Lion King.
Facts on Beyoncé
- She began a relationship with Jay-Z after their collaboration on “’03 Bonnie & Clyde”.
- In the song, The Blueprint 2: The Gift & The Curse, Beyoncé appeared as Jay-Z’s girlfriend in the music video for the song, fuelling speculation about their relationship.
- The couple had sold a combined 300 million records together, in 2014.
- Forbes magazine began reporting on Beyoncé’s earnings in 2008, calculating that the $80 million earned between June 2007 to June 2008, for her music, tour, films and clothing line made her the world’s best-paid music personality at the time, above Madonna and Celine Dion.
- She became a co-owner, with other artists, of the music streaming service Tidal, in 2015.
- She endorsed Beto O’Rourke during the 2018 United States Senate election in Texas.
- She has bold and classy personality.
- She is very close to her family members.
- She has an immense fan following under her social media platforms.
- She is also the most awarded and nominated artist in BET Award history, winning 29 awards from a total of 60 nominations and most awarded person in Soul Train Music Awards with over fifteen awards as a solo artist.