Rosalynn Carter is an American former U.S. First Lady and wife of President Jimmy Carter who was known for her dedication to peace and human rights. She also worked as a special envoy to Latin America. She also served as an envoy abroad, particularly in Latin America and was born on August 18, 1927, in Plains, Georgia. Tune in bio and know more about Rosalynn Carter’s age, height, weight, spouse, net worth and many more facts about her.
Rosalynn Carter Height & Weight
How tall is Rosalynn Carter? She stands at a height of 5 ft 4 in tall or 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 57 Kg or 127 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-39 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 B. She has light brown eyes and hair.
|Real Name||Eleanor Rosalynn Carter|
|Nick Name||Rosalynn Carter|
|Birthday||August 18, 1927|
|Height||approx 5 ft 4 in (1.65)|
|Weight||approx 57 Kg (127 lbs)|
|Body Stats||approx 34-26-39 inches|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||6.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $12 m (USD)|
Facts about Rosalynn Carter
- She was born on August 18, 1927 in Plains, GA. She is 93-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- At thirteen-years-old, she helped her mother raise the family when her father died.
- She launched Every Child By Two, a nationwide campaign that sought to increase early childhood immunizations.
- She devoted a lot of her time to the field of mental health while Jimmy Carter was Governor of Georgia.
- Husband & Children: She married the thirty-ninth President of United States, Jimmy Carter, in 1946 and had four children with him.
- Carter was known for a lack of attention paid to fashion, and her choice to reuse the gown from her husband’s swearing in as Governor to his presidential inauguration reinforced this view of her.
- She underwent surgery to remove a nonmalignant breast tumor, in April 1977.
- She loves travelling and also went on several trips like, she traveled with her husband to Chicago, Illinois for a weekend assisting with construction projects for Habitat for Humanity.
- She and her husband were saddened by the death of Nelson Mandela.
- She is not active on social media platforms. Moreover, she is an avid pet lover.