Who is Barbara Bush? She is better known as the Wife of 41st President of the United States George Bush, and mother of 43rd President George W. Bush. While serving as the First Lady she founded the Barbara Bush Foundation for Family Literacy. She is also a granddaughter of former President George H. W. Bush and Barbara Bush, who was born at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas. Tune in bio and know more about Barbara Bush.
Barbara Bush Height & Weight
How tall was Barbara Bush? She had a height of 5 ft 5 in or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 67 Kg or 147 lbs. She had dark brown eyes and had blonde hair. She wears a shoe size of 6.5 US.
|Real Name||Barbara Bush|
|Age||92-years old (Died)|
|Death Date||Apr 17, 2018|
|Birthday||June 8, 1925|
|Height||approx 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx 67 Kg (147 lbs)|
|Figure Stats||approx 34-32-38 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6.5 (US)|
|Children||George, Robin, Jeb, Neil, Marvin, Dorothy|
|Spouse||George H. W. Bush|
|Net Worth||Over $7 m (USD)|
Facts about Barbara Bush
- She was born on June 8, 1925 in New York. At the time of her death she was 92-yrs old. She died on Apr 17, 2018. Her birth sign was gemini.
- Interesting trivia about Barbara Bush is, she became engaged to George after a year-and-a-half of dating, just before he went off to World War II as a Navy torpedo bomber pilot.
- Her son Jeb was the forty-third Governor of Florida. She also had children named Neil, Dorothy, Marvin and Robin.
- In 2010, she was interview by Larry King.
- She was a great sports person as well and used to take parts in swimming, tennis, and cycling.
- Who was the husband of Barbara Bush? She met her husband when she was sixteen during a dance over Christmas vacation.
- After 18 months, the two became engaged to be married, just before he went off to World War II as a Navy torpedo bomber pilot.
- She had three siblings as well and they together were raised in a house on Onondaga Street in Rye. She attended Milton Public School from 1931 to 1937.
- Her interest in reading began early in life; she recalled gathering and reading with her family during the evenings.
- She was an avid pet lover.