Laura Bush is an American Former First Lady of the United States and wife of President George W. Bush. She spent her tenure in the White House as an advocate for educational reform and HIV/AIDS awareness. Prior to this, she served as First Lady of Texas from 1995 to 2000. Bush is of English, French, and Swiss ancestry. Tune in bio and know more about Laura Bush’s age, height, weight, career, net worth and many more facts about her.
Laura Bush Height & Weight
How tall is Laura Bush? She stands at a height of 5 ft 3 in or else 1.64 m or 164 cm. She weighs around 57 Kg or 127 lbs. Her body measurements are 35-28-37 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She has dark brown eyes and hair. In addition, she wears a shoe size of 6 US.
|Real Name||Laura Bush|
|Birthday||November 4, 1946|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.64 m)|
|Weight||57 Kg (127 lbs)|
|Figure Stats||35-28-37 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Children||Jenna and Barbara Bush|
|Spouse||George W. Bush|
|Net Worth||Approx $5 m (USD)|
Laura Bush Husband & Children
Who is the current husband of Laura Bush? She was with married George W. Bush in 1977. The Bushes had tried to conceive for three years, but pregnancy did not happen easily. She gave birth to fraternal twins Jenna and Barbara Bush. George W. Bush credited his wife with his decision to stop drinking in 1986.
Laura Bush Bio, Age & Family
How old is Laura Bush? Her birthday falls on November 4, 1946. At present, she is 73-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs ethnicity. She was working as a librarian in Austin, Texas. Her father was a house builder. Bush and her husband travel to their sprawling family estate, the Bush compound, better known as Walker’s Point.
Laura Bush Career & Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Laura Bush? In 1963, she ran a stop sign while driving, resulting in the accidental death of her friend Michael Dutton Douglas. Her support of Roe v. Wade, a supreme court case that protects a woman’s right to choose, was controversial because of her husband’s conservative ideology. As of 2020, her net worth is estimated around $5 million (USD).
Facts about Laura Bush
- She traveled to 77 countries in the eight years of her husband’s presidency, touring 67 of those during the second term.
- She is a Republican and has identified herself with the GOP since her marriage.
- Bush attended the funeral of Nancy Reagan in California.
- She shared the first public photos of her newborn granddaughter Poppy Louise.
- She has participated in fashion shows displaying red dresses worn on celebrities as well.
- She was involved in issues of concern to children and women, both nationally and internationally.
- Her major initiatives included education and women’s health.
- She is active on social media platforms.
- She has million of followers under her Instagram account.