Heidi Cruz is an American investment manager and managing director at Goldman Sachs. She touted to stardom for the national fame as the wife of potential presidential candidate and Texas senator Ted Cruz. She is also better known for working in the Bush White House. She attended Valley View Adventist Academy in Arroyo Grande. Tune in bio and know more about Heidi Cruz’s age, height, weight, family, career, net worth and many more facts about her.
Heidi Cruz Height & Weight
How tall is Heidi Cruz? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or 1.68 m or 168 cm. She weighs around 57 Kg or 127 lbs. She is a fitness freak as well. Ted Cruz spouse Heidi Cruz figure stats are 34-26-39 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 32 B. She has dark brown eyes and has brown hair.
|Real Name||Heidi Suzanne Nelson|
|Nick Name||Heidi Cruz|
|Birthday||August 7, 1972|
|Birthplace||San Luis Obispo, CA|
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||57 Kg (127 lbs)|
|Figure Stats||34-26-39 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||32 B|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Children||Caroline and Catherine|
|Net Worth||Approx $6 m (USD)|
Heidi Cruz Wife & Children
Who is the wife of Heidi Cruz? She is married with Ted Cruz. The couple tied knot in 2001. Couple is also blessed with two daughters named Caroline and Catherine. The couple met while working on the George W. Bush presidential campaign of 2000.
Heidi Cruz Bio, Age & Family
How old is Heidi Cruz? Her birthday falls on August 7, 1972. At present, she is 48-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her mother name is Suzanne Jane, a dental hygienist, and father named, Peter Christian Nelson, a dentist. As of educational qualifications, she completed her secondary education in 1990, at Monterey Bay Academy.
Heidi Cruz Career & Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Heidi Cruz? After graduating from Claremont McKenna College with a degree in economics and international relations. She then went on to earn two master’s of business from Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management and Harvard Business School. She worked several years as a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and on the Independent Task Force on North America. She previously worked as a special assistant to U.S. Trade Representative Robert Zoellick. As of 2020, Heidi Cruz’s net worth is estimated around $6 million (USD).
Facts about Heidi Cruz
- In 2004, she moved from Washington D.C. to Texas.
- In 2015, she regularly attended presidential debates in which her husband participated.
- She has been the primary breadwinner of the family, since 2011.
- She became interested in business as a child, and sold homemade bread with her brother, Scott.
- She has previously worked for JPMorgan Chase.
- She married U.S. Senator Ted Cruz, with whom she has two daughters, in 2011.
- She attended Claremont McKenna College, graduating Phi Beta Kappa with a BA in Economics and International Relations in 1994.
- She is active on social media platforms and million of followers under her Instagram account.
- She is very close to her husband and daughters.