Scott Morrison is an Australian Liberal Party politician who was elected to the House of Representatives in 2007. In 2013, he was appointed Minister for Immigration and Border Protection. He became the 30th Prime Minister of Australia. In addition, Morrison is Australia’s first Pentecostal prime minister. Tune in bio and know more about Scott Morrison’s age, height, weight, family, net worth, spouse, children and many more facts about him.
Scott Morrison Height & Weight
How tall is Scott Morrison? He stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches 1.82 m or 182 cm. He weighs around 77 Kg or 169 lbs. His body stats are 44-32-33 inches. His biceps size are 17.4 inches. He has dark brown eyes and hair. He holds Australian nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
|Real Name||Scott John Morrison|
|Nick Name||Scott Morrison|
|Birthday||May 13, 1968|
|Height||approx 5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)|
|Weight||approx 77 Kg (169 lbs)|
|Body Stats||approx 44-32-33 inches|
|Biceps Size||17.4 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10.5 (US)|
|Spouse||Jenny Warren (married in 1990)|
|Net Worth||Approx $5 m (USD)|
16 Facts about Scott Morrison
- He was born on May 13, 1968 in Waverley, New South Wales, Australia. He belongs to Liberal political party.
- How much is the net worth of Scott Morrison? Political career is his primary source of income. As in 2020, his net worth is over $5 m (USD).
- Controversy: He was badly criticized for his role in implementing Operation Sovereign Borders, a program created to deter people from seeking asylum in Australia.
- Career Timeline: He began serving in the Australian Parliament during the administration of Prime Minister Kevin Rudd.
- What is the educational qualifications of Scott Morrison? He attended the University of New South Wales, where he studied geography and economics.
- He is a fan of the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks rugby league team and, in 2016, was named the club’s number-one ticket holder.
- Who is the wife of Scott Morrison? He started dating Jenny Warren when they were both 16. Later, the couple romance went further and then, they married on 14 January 1990, when Morrison was 21, and Warren, 22.
- As on 2020, the couple is blessed with two daughters together.
- His daughters attend an independent Baptist school.
- What is the religion of Scott Morrison? He grew up in the Presbyterian Church of Australia. He partly merged into the Uniting Church when he was a child. Later, he became a Pentecostal.
- His Instagram bio read as, “Jenny’s husband, Abbey and Lily’s dad, Prime Minister of Australia and Federal MP for Cook. Authorised by Scott Morrison, Liberal Party, Canberra.”
- He is an avid pet lover and loves to spend time with his pets.
- His hobbies includes travelling, reading novels and cooking as well.
- He is active on social media platforms.
- He has an immense fan following under his Instagram account.
- His motto is “The world has changed and continues to change rapidly. That’s why Australia must be prepared to respond and play our role to protect and defend our country, because my first priority is always keeping Australians safe.”