Nick Uhas (born March 30, 1985) is a well known Hungarian American TV host, actor and YouTuber. He is a part of CBS’s Big Brother 15. Besides his role on the CBS reality series, the Ohio native was also a contestant on America’s Got Talent. He rose to fame after working as a producer and host for The Weather Channel, ‘DreamworksTV’, and Fox’s nationally syndicated Saturday-morning TV show ‘FabLab’. He is also the creator of the brand Nickipedia where Uhas hosts and produces content that can be seen on his YouTube channel and national broadcast TV programs. Other than this, Uhas has continued to produce visually appealing experiments on TikTok, and has gotten popular stars like David Dobrik involved to attract a following.
Nick Uhas Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- Nick Uhas age is 35 years old.
- He stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- He weighs around 70 Kg.
- He body measurements are 44-30-35 inches.
- He biceps size is 22 inches.
- He has a pair of brown eyes and has brown hair.
- He wears a shoe size of 10 US.
- He is a fitness freak as well.
Nick Uhas Girlfriend & Dating
- Nick is currently dating Hour One Agency founder ‘Jeanann Grubbs’.
- In fact, dating for almost three years, his girlfriend regularly shares pictures of their date nights, travel diaries, and adventures around the world.
- His previous dating history is not known in public domain.
Nick Uhas Quick Bio
|Real Name||Nick Uhas|
|Born||March 30, 1985|
|Age||35 years old|
|Profession||American TV host, actor and YouTuber|
|Famous For||Part of CBS’s Big Brother 15|
|Birthplace||Hilliard, Ohio, US|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5 ft 8 in|
|Weight||Approx 70 Kg|
|Biceps Size||22 Inches|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Girlfriend/ Dating||Jeanann Grubbs|
|Education||University of Miami, Ohio State University|
|School||Local High School|
|Favourite Color||Purple and Yellow|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Gyming, Acting,
Exploring Scientific Experiments
|Social Media Account|
|Social Account Link||Twitter, Instagram|
Nick Uhas Net Worth
- Nick Uhas Net Worth is estimated around $3 million USD.
- His primary source of income is his YouTube channel.
- He also earns a decent amount of money from his concerts and music events.
- He also runs his own merchandise line where he sell his own product line.
|Net Worth||Approx $3 Million USD|
|Endorsements Income||Approx $500K – $600K|
Nick Uhas Early Life & Education
- Nick Uhas was born on March 30, 1985 in Hilliard, Ohio, US.
- He holds American nationality.
- He belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- His family information is not known in public domain.
- He has siblings as well.
- As per her educational qualifications, in 2003, Uhas graduated from Hilliard Davidson High School where he was a member of the wrestling team.
- Uhas attended Miami University but took a hiatus during his freshman year to pursue a career in stunt rollerblading in the San Diego area.
Nick Uhas Career
- As per his career, Uhas is known for introducing science-focused media to his YouTube Channel “Nickipedia,”.
- He has been featured on media outlets such as Buzzfeed.
- Uhas was cast in CBS’s Reality TV Show Big Brother, in 2013.
- Uhas hosted and produced a science show for ‘The Weather Channel’ called “Brain Storm” in collaboration with BASE Productions, in 2014.
- Uhas gained notoriety after he was invited to travel to Sydney, Australia, to perform three popular science experiments from his Youtube channel on the national news show ‘The Today Show’ with Karl Stefanovic, in 2015.
- He repeated his performance by perforing more experiments on NBC’s Today Show.
- In the same year, Uhas began appearing and producing science-demo segments for The Dr. Oz Show.
- Currently, Uhas also hosts a nationally syndicated science-based Fox Saturday morning TV show Fab Lab.
- He also appeared on America’s Got Talent.
- In fact, Uhas was brought on to host Netflix show, Blown Away.
- The show premiered on Netflix on July 12, 2019.
Nick Uhas Facts
- Uhas and his dad took a journey around the world in less than 80 days.
- He qualified as a professional and skated for sponsors including Team Rollerblade USA and Razor Skate.
- He is a very huge of science.
- In 2013, Nick created an informative series called Nickapedia which focuses on “science, learning, and explaining the world around us!”
- He currently has more than 200,000 subscribers on his channel.
- He mainly posts videos of his cool science experiments.
- Other than this, he is also an immense fan following under his Instagram account.