Gabrielle Union (born October 29, 1972) is a well known American actress, voice artist, activist, and author. She began her career in the 1990s, appearing on television sitcoms, before landing supporting roles in teenage comedy films She’s All That and 10 Things ‘I Hate About You’, in 1999. Her breakthrough role was in the 2000 film ‘Bring It On’. She has an immense fan following under her instagram account. Her instagram account is packed with her hot and curvaceous images.
Gabrielle Union Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- Gabrielle Union age is 47 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- She weighs around 49 Kg.
- Her body measurements are 34-24-36 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 33 C .
- She wears a shoe size of 7 US.
- She has brown eyes and has blonde hair.
- She has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
Gabrielle Union Husband & Dating
- Gabrielle is a married with Dwyane Wade and is also blessed with a baby daughter.
- In 1999, Union met NFL player Chris Howard at a party.
- Later, they married on May 5, 2001, and separated in October 2005.
- In 2006, the divorce was finalized.
- Then in 2008, Union began dating NBA player Dwyane Wade.
- They married on August 30, 2014, in Miami, Florida, and she became a stepmother to his three children.
- Union and Wade spent their honeymoon in the Maldives and Tanzania.
- Then in 2018, they welcomed the birth of their daughter, who was born via surrogate.
Gabrielle Union Quick Bio
|Real Name||Gabrielle Monique Union Wade|
|Nick Name||Gabrielle Union|
|Born||October 29, 1972|
|Age||47 Years Old|
|Profession||Actress, Voice artist, Activist|
|Famous For||'Bring It On' Movie, in 2000|
|Birthplace||Omaha, Nebraska, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'8"|
|Weight||Approx 49 Kg
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Chris Howard
(m. 2001; div. 2006)
|Husband/Spouse||Dwyane Wade (m. 2014)|
|School||Foothill High School|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Link|
Gabrielle Union Net Worth
- Gabrielle Union net worth is estimated around $2 million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her modelling career.
- She also earns from her brand endorsements and sponsors.
- She also get paid for her specific Instagram posts she made!
- She appeared in a number of local productions as well.
|Net Worth||Approx $2 million USD|
|Endorsements Income||Approx $500K – $600K|
Gabrielle Union Early Life & Education
- Gabrielle Union was born on October 29, 1972 in Omaha, Nebraska.
- She holds American nationality.
- She belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- Her mother name is Theresa, a phone company manager and social worker, and Sylvester E. Union, a military sergeant.
- Since her childhood, she was taught to be “an independent woman, standing on my own two feet, and that’s the road I opted to take.”
- As per her educational qualifications, she attended Foothill High School.
- Finally, Union has a bachelor’s degree in sociology from UCLA
Gabrielle Union Career
- As per her career, Union started her acting career in minor roles.
- Her first audition was for Saved by the Bell.
- In 1997, Union appeared in the sixth-season episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine—”Sons and Daughters” as the Klingon N’Garen.
- Then, she also appeared in Sister, Sister as Vanessa, in Smart Guy as Denise, and in five episodes of 7th Heaven as Keesha Hamilton.
- Further, she appeared on an episode of Friends, “The One with the Cheap Wedding Dress”, as Kristen.
- In 2000, she appeared in the 2000 film Love & Basketball.
- In 2003, Union was cast in her first leading role in the film Deliver Us from Eva.
- In 2004, she starred in the film Breakin’ All the Rules.
- In 2005, she appeared in the film Neo Ned, portraying an African-American woman with delusions that she is Adolf Hitler.
- She starred in the music video for Busta Rhymes’ “I Love My Bitch”, in 2006.
- In 2007, she starred in the film Daddy’s Little Girls by Tyler Perry.
- She appeared on Ugly Betty for three episodes as Renee, in 2008.
- In 2009, she joined the cast of the U.S. television series Life on NBC.
- Further in 2010, she appeared in the ABC series FlashForward.
- In 2011, she appeared in episodes of Army Wives and NTSF:SD:SUV.
- She was announced to be a participant in Bounce TV’s documentary Our History, in 2012.
- She began starring in the BET network show Being Mary Jane, in 2013.
- In 2014, she reprised her role as Kristen in ‘Think Like a Man Too’.
- She began voicing Nala in the Disney movie and series ‘The Lion Guard.’, in 2015.
- She was featured in The Birth of a Nation as Esther, a slave in the Antebellum South who is raped by a white man, in 2016.
- She announced a collaborative partnership with Invicta Watch Group that included a line of watches she designed.
- She began starring as Syd Burnett in the Bad Boys spin-off television series L.A.’s Finest, in 2019.
- She filed a discrimination suit against the producers of “America’s Got Talent,” citing racism and prejudice, in 2020.
Gabrielle Union Facts
- She is a spokeswoman for Neutrogena.
- In 2004, she became affiliated with Neutrogena.
- She supported Barack Obama in his presidential campaign, in 2008.
- She has an immense fan following under her social media platforms.
- She has million of followers of there.
- She includes healthy diet in her daily regimes.
- She use to drink a lot of water.
- She is a gymnastic as well.
- Fans often praise her for sexy look.
- Her Instagram bio read is, “Worldwide worldwider + Mental health advocate”.
- She is a pet lover as well.
- She loves playing guitar.
- Her guitar name is, “White Rabbit”.
- Her instagram bio read is, “Lover of fun, hope haver and believer of miracles”.
- She is a author as well.
- She belives in, “The peace that came when I stopped worrying about whether my energy was being matched, my kindness, my hope, my fight, my loyalty, my friendship, my love… Once I let go of fear, humiliation, anger at a lack of reciprocity, I came alive. How you move doesnt affect who I am. Karma is not my job nor focus. I move in love, light, healing & a strong desire for us all to be free & prosper. I must be loyal to my soul.”