Kang Han-na (born January 30, 1989) is a well known South Korean actress who played several lead roles in films and television series, including Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo in 2016, Rain or Shine in 2017 and Familiar Wife in 2018.
Kang Hanna Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Kang Hanna age is 31 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 32 B.
- She wears a shoe size of 6 US.
- She has brown eyes and has dark brown hair.
- She has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- Her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
Kang Hanna Quick Facts
|Real Name||Kang Han-na|
|Born||January 30, 1989|
|Age||31 years old (As of 2020)|
|Birthplace||Seoul, South Korea|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'7"|
|Bra Cup Size||32 B|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Favourite Color||White, Red|
|Favourite Cuisine||Italian Cuisine|
|Social Media Links|
Read Also: Baek Jin-hee (Actress) Profile, Bio, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Height, Weight, Career, Facts
Kang Hanna Early Life & Education
- Kang Hanna was born on January 30, 1989 in Seoul, South Korea.
- She holds South Korean nationality.
- She belongs to white ethnicity.
- Her family information is not known in public domain.
- She has siblings as well.
- As per her educational qualifications, she received the degree of Bachelor of Theater from Chung-Ang University.
Read Also: Bae Doona (Korean Actress) Net Worth, Bio, Wiki, Boyfriend, Career, Facts
Kang Hanna Net Worth
- As of 2020, Kang Hanna net worth is estimated around $5- $6 Million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her acting career.
- She advertise various brands and earn sponsorship as well.
|Net Worth||Approx $5 – $6 million |
(As of 2020)
|Endorsements||Approx $50 K – $60 K|
Kang Hanna Career
- As per her career, in 2009, she made her film debut in the short films, Last Homecoming and King of Guitar.
- She began playing minor roles in mainstream films Fasten Your Seatbelt, Commitment and Friend: The Great Legacy, in 2013.
- In 2016, she was nominated for the “Excellence Award, Actress in a Fantasy Drama” at SBS Drama Awards and “Best New Actress” at the 53rd Baeksang Arts Awards.
- Then in 2017, she was cast in the romance melodrama ‘Rain or Shine’.
- In 2018, she starred in the romance comedy drama Familiar Wife.
- In 2019, Kang was cast in the thriller drama Designated Survivor: 60 Days, based on the American series Designated Survivor.
- In 2020, Kang is set to star in the tvN drama Startup as a successful businesswoman.
Read Also: Bae Woo-hee (Korean Singer) Net Worth, Profile, Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Facts
Kang Hanna Facts
- She is under Fantagio Entertainment but has applied for nullification of her contract after a shareholder fired Fantagio staff.
- She has a bachelor of theatre from Chung-Ang University.
- She is close with IU.
- She appeared on the first episode of the reality show, Master Key.
- She also has an immense fan following on her social media platforms.