Jordan William Fisher (born April 24, 1994) is a multi-faceted artist whose talent knows no boundaries. Jordan’s abilities as an actor, singer, songwriter, dancer, choreographer and musician spans everything from TV to music to film and, most recently, Broadway. He has had recurring roles on the television series The Secret Life of the American Teenager and Liv and Maddie, supporting roles in the television films Teen Beach Movie, Teen Beach 2 and Grease Live, starred in Rent: Live on Fox, and is featured on the Moana soundtrack. He assumed the role of John Laurens/Philip Hamilton in the Broadway production of Hamilton on November 22, 2016. He played Noah Patrick in the TV series Teen Wolf. Fisher and his dancing partner Lindsay Arnold won the 25th season of Dancing with the Stars. He subsequently hosted Dancing with the Stars: Juniors in 2018, and commentated the 2019 Fortnite World Cup. He took on the lead role of Evan Hansen in the Broadway production of Dear Evan Hansen in 2020.
Jordan Fisher Age, Height & Weight
- As of 2020, Jordan Fisher age is 26 years old.
- He stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- He weighs around 65 Kg.
- His body measurements are not known.
- He wears a shoe size of 8 UK.
- He has black eyes and has dark brown hair.
Net Worth of Jordan Fisher
- As of 2020, Jordan Fisher net worth is estimated around $500 thousand.
- His primary source of income is his singing career.
- He earns primary from music sale and from television appearances.
- He also sells merchandises such as tees and sweaters. Fisher is reportedly dating Ellie Woods.
Jordan Fisher Quick Facts
|Real Name||Jordan William Fisher|
|Born||April 24, 1994|
|Age||26 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Choreographer and Musician|
|Known For||Television series The Secret Life of
the American Teenager and Liv and Maddie
|Birthplace||Birmingham, Alabama, U.S.|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'8"|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Girlfriend/ Dating||Ellie Woods|
|Net Worth||Approx $500 thousand (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Youtube|
Jordan Fisher Girlfriend
- As of 2017, Fisher is dating his childhood sweetheart Ellie Woods.
- They announced their engagement on May 30, 2019 and plan on getting married in July 2020.
- His previous romantic encounters include Audrey Chase and Coley Lamb.
Jordan Fisher Early Life & Education
- Fisher was born on April 24, 1994 in Birmingham, Alabama, U.S.
- Jordan’s biological mother was 16 at the time of his birth, and he was legally adopted in 2005 at age 11 and raised by his maternal grandparents, Rodney and Pat Fisher.
- The Fishers also adopted Jordan’s two siblings, Cory and Trinity, as their mother struggled with substance abuse – she did not have a relationship with the children.
- Fisher revealed his multi-ethnic background, being of mixed African-American, Nigerian, Cambodian, English, Polynesian (Tahitian), Italian, Greek, and Scandinavian origin.
- Fisher became involved in gymnastics at age 2.
- As per his education, he became interested in musical theater in the fifth grade, after being cast in a school production of School House Rock, Jr.
- Fisher was home-schooled as a child and earned a high school diploma from Harvest Christian Academy.
- He joined the Red Mountain Theatre Company in Birmingham and was part of their youth performing ensemble for many years.
- There, he was spotted by a talent scout who offered to represent him.
- He enrolled in courses at Jacksonville State University in 2011.
- Later that year, he moved to Los Angeles, California, with his grandparents and siblings.
Jordan Fisher Music Career
- Fisher released three pop-soul songs on Radio Disney: “By Your Side”, “Never Dance Alone” and “What I Got”, in 2014.
- In 2015, he signed a record deal with Hollywood Records.
- In 2016, he released “Counterfeit”, his first track for the label.
- On March 13, 2016, he sang the national anthem before the NASCAR Good Sam 500 stock car race at the Phoenix International Raceway in Avondale, Arizona.
- In 2017, Jordan took home the Mirror Ball alongside partner Lindsay Arnold on ABC’s 25th season of “Dancing With the Stars”.
- Jordan has starred in such TV shows as “The Secret Life of the American Teenager”, “Liv and Maddie” and MTV’s “Teen Wolf”.
- He also starred in (and contributed music to) the television movie “Teen Beach Movie” (2013) and its 2015 sequel before being hailed as the breakout star by MTV and People Magazine of FOX’s Emmy-winning broadcast of “Grease: Live” in 2016.
- In 2015 Jordan released his first single, “All About Us,” which was produced by Oak Felder (Alessia Cara, Arianna Grande, Rihanna) and which melded influences of pop, soul and R&B.
- The song was the #2 most added at pop radio. In August 2016, Jordan released his self-titled EP, which debuted at #18 on the Billboard Heatseeker album chart.
- In addition to his role in “Grease: Live”, Jordan scored a pair of collaborations with Lin-Manuel Miranda, performing a duet with him on “You’re Welcome” from Disney’s Moana, as well as joining the cast of Miranda’s smash hit Tony Award-winning musical Hamilton.
- Jordan is voicing the role of Seahawk in Netflix’s reboot of the classic animated series “She-Ra and the Princesses of Power”.
- He is currently Co-Hosting Dancing With the Stars Jr. alongside Frankie Muniz which premiered October 7, 2018 and is gearing up for several other exciting projects in 2018.
- In 2019, he was cast as John Ambrose McClaren in To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You.
- On January 28, 2020 he returned to Broadway, taking over the title role in the Tony Award-winning musical Dear Evan Hansen.
Jordan Fisher Famous For
- His recurring cast Jacob in TV series, The Secret Life of the American Teenager and Holden in the TV series, Liv and Maddie.
- He was also well acclaimed for his supporting roles in the television films Teen Beach Movie, Teen Beach 2, and Grease: Live.
Jordan Fisher Favorites
- Favorite Travel Destinations – London, Tokyo, Mount Kyoto, Nashville
- Favorite Movies – From Justin To Kelly (2003), Space Jam (1996)
- Animated Movie – Anastasia (1997)
- Favorite Cartoons – Doug, Recess, Pepper Ann, Ed, Edd and Eddy, The Powerpuff Girls, Family Guy, Naruto, Dexter’s Lab, Cow & Chicken, SpongeBob
- Favorite Game – Kingdom Hearts
- Favorite Color – Purple
- Favorite Shoes – Half suede and half leather high top Supra sneakers
- Favorite NBA Team – New York Knicks
- Favorite NFL Team – Alabama Crimson Tide
Facts about Jordan Fisher
- The Secret Life of the American Teenager and Liv and Maddie.
- Jordan along with his dancing partner Lindsay Arnold won the 25th season of Dancing with the Stars.
- He has appeared in various popular television shows and series as well as films.
- He has an immense fan following on his social media platforms.