Rob Giles is one of the renowned American singer as well as a songwriter. However, the exact date of birth and birthplace of Rob is not revealed yet. Further, he also worked in a collaboration with Warner Bros. Moreover, he holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. He is a married man and father of two children.
Rob Giles Age, Height & Weight
- As of 2020, Rob Giles age is 46 years old.
- He stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- He weighs around 65 Kg.
- He has hazel eyes and has blonde hair.
- He has a shoe size of 8 UK.
Rob Giles Wife
- Rob Giles is a married man.
- He is married to his wife Caterina Scorsone.
- The pair married in June 2009, and shares two children together named, Eliza Giles born on 6th July 2012 and Paloma Michela Giles born on November 2016.
- Giles’ wife is also a well known professional actress.
- She started her career at the age of eight and gained popularity after her portrayal on the daytime children’s program Mr. Dressup for Canada’s CBC.
- Rob is also the brother-in-law of Francesca Scorsone and Jovanna Scorsone, television personalities.
- As of now, the family of four are living a blissful life with no signs and rumors of divorce and affairs.
Rob Giles Quick Facts
|Real Name||Rob Giles|
|Age||46 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Worked in a collaboration with Warner Bros|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'8"|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Spouse/ Wife||Caterina Scorsone|
|Children||(2) Eliza Giles, Paloma Michela Giles|
|Net Worth||Approx $700 thousand (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook (Inactive)|
Rob Giles Salary & Net Worth
- As of 2020, Rob Giles net worth is estimated around $700 thousand.
- His primary source of income is his singing career.
- He has credited in various movies and shows till date.
- An average salary of a singer-songwriter is $46.52 an hour and $40,114 per year. We can assume that Giles also has a good amount of earning.
- His wife, Caterina Scorsone also earns a good amount of money as an actress which adds up to her net worth which is estimated to be $2 million.
- Together, Rob Giles and his wife are living a standard life along with their children.
Rob Giles Early Life & Education
- Rob Giles was born in United States.
- He belongs to American nationality.
- He belongs to white Caucasian ethnicity.
- But the information about his parents, siblings and other family members is still unknown.
- Also, he has not disclosed any information regarding his early life and academic qualification too.
- Besides, he was extremely interested in music since his childhood.
- As per his education, he is well educated.
Rob Giles Early Career
- Rob Giles began his career in 2006, when he credited as a voice artist in a video game called Saints Row, as Stilwater’s Resident.
- The same year, Giles also released his first solo ”When We Were Happy”.
- However, the album later was released on 21st February 2012.
- The album included other singles, whereas some of the songs were in revised and updated form for ”My Crooked Heart”.
- Since then, Giles has become a standout performer in the Hollywood music scene, portrayed in television series which was written by Christopher Guest.
- He also composed the song and performed for a television show of the network.
Facts about Rob Giles
- He is a singer-songwriter known for his solo work, along with working with Andy Summers of the Police and the band The Rescues.
- He pivoted to film and television writing in 2015 when he sold two spec scripts to Warner Bros. Warner Bros also developed two shows with the CW in 2016 and 2017.
- He is married to actress/writer Caterina Scorsone of “Grey’s Anatomy.” He is represented by CAA.