Who is Joko Widodo? He is an Elected President of Indonesia in the summer of 2014. Affiliated with the Indonesian Democratic Party, he has also served as Governor of Jakarta and Mayor of Surakarta. He was re-elected in 2019 for a second five-year term, again defeating Prabowo Subianto. Tune in bio and know more about Joko Widodo’s age, height, weight, spouse, net worth, career and many more facts about him.
Joko Widodo Height & Weight
How tall is Joko Widodo? He stands at a height of 5 ft 7 in or else 1.75 m or 175 cm. He weighs around 73 Kg or 160 lbs. His body stats are 44-32-45 inches. His biceps size are 17.4 inches. He wears a shoe size of 11 U.S. He has dark brown hair and eyes.
|Real Name||Joko Widodo|
|Birthday||June 21, 1961|
|Height||approx 5 ft 7 in (1.75 m)|
|Weight||approx 73 Kg (160 lbs)|
|Body Stats||approx 44-32-45 inches|
|Biceps Size||17.4 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||11 (US)|
|Children||Gibran, Kahiyang, and Kaesang|
|Net Worth||Approx $3.5 million|
Facts about Joko Widodo
- How much is the net worth of Joko Widodo? Political career is his primary source of income. His net worth is estimated around US$3.5 million.
- How old is Joko Widodo? He was born on June 21, 1961 in Surakarta, Indonesia. As in 2020, he is 59-yrs old. His birth sign is Cancer.
- He holds Indonesian nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- Joko Widodo Family? He is the eldest of four siblings and is the only son of Noto Mihardjo (father) and Sudjiatmi Notomihardjo (mother).
- Who is the wife of Joko Widodo? He and his wife Iriana, both practitioners of Islam, became parents to three children named Gibran, Kahiyang, and Kaesang.
- He married his wife Iriana in 1986. The couple has two sons and one daughter.
- Their first son, Gibran Rakabuming Raka was born 1 October 1987.
- Jokowi paid 11 million rupiah ($800) out of his personal funds to claim the record, which had been declared a state asset to avoid accusations of corruption.
- He aspires Indonesia to become a global maritime power.
- He and Adam Malik both had prominent political careers in Indonesia.
- As Governor of Jakarta, he introduced a system of universal healthcare that was both popular and controversial.
- What is the educational qualifications of Joko Widodo? In 1985, he graduated from the Gadjah Mada University with a degree in engineering.
- He was re-elected in 2019 for a second five-year term, again defeating Prabowo Subianto.
- He is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.
- He has 34.3 million followers on his Instagram account, as in Aug 2020.