Who is Jacinda Ardern? She is a Leader of the New Zealand Labour Party who became the 40th Prime Minister of New Zealand in October 2017. She previously served as Spokesperson for Social Development. She grew up in Morrinsville and Murupara and born in Hamilton. She describes herself as a social democrat and a progressive. In addition, she has been praised for her handling of the COVID-19 pandemic in New Zealand. Tune in bio and explore more about Jacinda Ardern height, weight, age, family, boyfriend, husband, children and many more facts about her.
Jacinda Ardern Height & Weight
How tall is Jacinda Ardern? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 57 Kg or 127 lbs. Her figure stats are 34-26-38 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 D. She has light brown eyes and has light blonde hair. She always use to wear eye liner and kajal which suits on her very well. She is a gymnast and fitness freak as well.
|Real Name||Jacinda Kate Laurell Ardern|
|Nick Name||Jacinda Ardern|
|Birthday||July 26, 1980|
|Height||approx 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx 57 Kg (127 lbs)|
|Figure Stats||approx 34-26-38 inches|
|Bra Cup||33 D|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Blonde|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Children||Neve Te Aroha Ardern Gayford|
|Net Worth||Approx $5 m (USD)|
Facts about Jacinda Ardern
- How old is Jacinda Ardern? She was born on July 26, 1980 in New Zealand. She is 40-yrs old. Her birth sign is Leo. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- How much is the net worth of Jacinda Ardern? Her net worth is estimated over $5 million (USD).
- Who is the current husband of Jacinda Ardern? She has been in a relationship with TV host Clarke Gayford; they welcomed a daughter, Neve Te Aroha Ardern Gayford, together in June 2018.
- She grew up in Murupara and Morrinsville, New Zealand, as the daughter of police officer Ross Ardern.
- She and fellow Labour Party politician David Cunliffe both served in the New Zealand Parliament.
- Educational Qualifications: After earning a degree in communications from the University of Waikato, she became a senior-ranking member of the Young Labour Party. In 2008, she was elected President of the International Union of Socialist Youth.
- Early Life of Jacinda Ardern: Though she was raised in the Mormon faith, she left the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints because her religion came into conflict with her politics.
- After graduating from university, she spent time working in the offices of Phil Goff and of Helen Clark as a researcher.
- Ardern was ranked 20th on Labour’s party list.
- She contested the seat of Auckland Central for Labour in the 2011 general election.
- She is an avid pet lover.
- Ardern’s partner is television presenter Clarke Gayford.
- She is a supporter of the Chiefs rugby union team, which is based out of her home region of Waikato.
- Forbes magazine has placed her in 38th position among the 100 most powerful women in the world in 2019.
- Ardern joined the Labour Party at the age of 17.