James Marchione is an Italian-American media personality. He is best known as the brother of Ariana Grande and older half-brother of Frankie Grande. James is also best known as the son of Victor Marchione, a physician, and Joan Grande, chief executive officer of telephone and alarm system company Hose-McCann Communications. Tune in bio and explore more about Jed Barker’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about him.
James Marchione Age
James Marchione was born on April 9, 1998 in Ft. Lee, New Jersey, U.S.A. He is 22 years old, as of 2021. He holds Italian-American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
James Marchione Height & Weight
How tall is James Marchione? He is 6 feet 2 inches or 1.91 meters tall. And, he has a weight of 58 Kilos or 128 lbs. Moreover, he wears the number 12 (UK) shoe size. He has an Athletic body built and stays healthy and fit.
James Marchione Siblings
James Marchione Wiki
|Real Name||James Marchione|
|Net Worth||$30 million|
|Birthday||April 9, 1998|
|Famous As||1. Brother of Ariana Grande|
2. Older Half-Brother
of Frankie Grande
|Birthplace||Ft. Lee, New Jersey, U.S.A.|
|Height||In Feet Inches-6’2”|
In centimeters- 191 cm
In meters- 1.91 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 58 kg|
In Pounds- 128 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 39-28-40 inches|
|Shoe Size||12 (UK)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
James Marchione Net Worth
He belongs from a rich family background. His net worth is estimated to be $30 million, as of 2021.
James Marchione Girlfriend
James Marchione has not married yet and he doesn’t have a wife till now. Jed Barker is very secretive regarding his personal life and hasn’t revealed any information regarding his dating life. He usually skips questions regarding his girlfriend.
James Marchione Facts
- James Marchione’s brother Frankie Grande, began performing in musicals in the fifth grade.
- His half-sister is singer and actress Ariana Grande, and he has a half-brother, James Marchione.
- Grande is openly gay.
- He graduated from Muhlenberg College in Pennsylvania in 2005, having triple-majored in biology, theatre and dance.
- He considered medical school but decided to take a year off to pursue theatre.
- He began his professional performing career by 2007, when he appeared as Boots the Monkey in a national tour of Dora the Explorer Live! and in regional theatre productions, including the title role in George M!, Mike Costa in A Chorus Line and Lewis in Pippin, among others.
- Later in 2007, he joined the Broadway cast of the musical Mamma Mia!, in the ensemble and as understudy for Eddie, in which he performed for three years.
- In February 2014, Grande played Consuela Off-Broadway in a revival of the musical Pageant.