Richard Lewis is an American stand-up comedian and actor. He rose to prominence in the 1980s as a comedian specializing in self-deprecating humor before turning to acting. He is also known for co-starring in the comedy series Anything but Love and for his recurring and semi-autobiographical role in HBO’s Curb Your Enthusiasm. Tune in bio and explore more about Richard Lewis’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about him.
Richard Lewis Height & Weight
How tall is Richard Lewis? He is 6 feet 2 inches or 1.91 meters tall. And, he has a weight of 76 Kilos or 167 lbs. Moreover, he wears the number 12 (UK) shoe size. He has an Athletic body built and stays healthy and fit. Further, this player has a well-shaped body, and he works out regularly.
Richard Lewis Net Worth
Richard Lewis net worth: Richard Lewis is a popular American comedian and actor who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. A comedian and actor, Richard Lewis is most widely recognized for his work as a stand-up comedian in the early 80’s, and for his role on the television show, “Anything But Love”. He also appeared on a number of other shows including, “Rude Awakening”, “Everybody Hates Chris”, “Curb Your Enthusiasm”, and “Two and a Half Men”.
Richard Lewis Wiki, Age, Wife
|Real Name||Richard Lewis|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
|Birthday||June 29, 1947|
|Height||In Feet Inches-6’2”|
In centimeters- 191 cm
In meters- 1.91 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 76 kg|
In Pounds- 167 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-28-40 inches|
|Biceps Size||23 inches|
|Shoe Size||15.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Girlfriend Name||Joyce Lapinsky|
|Wife Name||Joyce Lapinsky|
Richard Lewis Facts
- Richard Lewis was born in Brooklyn, New York, and raised in Englewood, New Jersey, where he graduated from Dwight Morrow High School in 1965.
- His father worked as a caterer and his mother was an actress.
- The Lewises are Jewish but not especially religious.
- Lewis recalls teachers sometimes reacted badly to his antics as a class clown.
- Lewis attended Ohio State University, where he was a member of the Eta chapter of the Alpha Epsilon Pi fraternity.
- Lewis has a recurring role as a character based on himself in Curb Your Enthusiasm.
- Larry David and Lewis met at summer camp in Cornwall-on-Hudson, New York when they were 13.
- Lewis was ranked #45 on Comedy Central’s list of “100 Greatest Standups of All Time”.