Edward Butera is a graphic designer and also is a firm owner in Boca Raton. He is best known as the father of an American singer and actress, Ariana Grande. Grande continued to explore pop and R&B in her second and third studio albums, My Everything (2014) and Dangerous Woman (2016).
Grande has sold more than 85 million units in the US, and each of her studio albums has been certified platinum or more by the Recording Industry Association of America. Moreover, Tune in bio and explore more about Edward Butera’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Daughter, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about him.
Edward Butera Age
His exact date of birth is not known. He was born in 1951. He is in his 70s, As of 2021, her holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Moreover, his family had moved from New York to Florida before birth of Ariana Grande.
Edward Butera Height & Weight
How tall is Edward Butera? He stands tall with a height of 5 feet and 8 inches and weighs about 73 kilos. He is a fitness freak as well. He has blonde hair and has light brown eyes.
Edward Butera Daughter
Edward Butera’s daughter, Ariana Grande-Butera is an American singer and actress. She has received numerous accolades throughout her career, including two Grammy Awards, one Brit Award, two Billboard Music Awards, three American Music Awards, nine MTV Video Music Awards, and 27 Guinness World Records.
Read Also : Allie Rebelo (Jeremy Bieber Daughter) Wiki, Bio, Age, Parents, Net Worth, Facts
Edward Butera Wiki
|Real Name||Edward Butera|
|Net Worth||$120 million|
|Profession||Father of Ariana Grande and|
|Height||In Feet Inches-5’8”|
In centimeters- 180 cm
In meters- 1.80 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 73 kg|
In Pounds- 160 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-40 inches|
|Biceps Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||17.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Girlfriend Name||Joan Grande|
|Wife Name||Joan Grande|
|Children?||Ariana Grande, Frankie Grande,|
Edward Butera Net Worth
Edward Butera’s business career is his main source of income. His net worth is estimated to be $120 million, as of 2021.
Read Also : Katia Washington (Denzel Washington Daughter) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Dating, Parents, Facts
Edward Butera Wife
Edward Butera was married with his wife named, Joan Grande, the Brooklyn-born CEO of Hose-McCann Communications, a manufacturer of communications and safety equipment. Moreover, couple has two children together named, Ariana Grande and Frankie Grande. He also has a son named, James Marchione.
Edward Butera Facts
- Edward Butera’s daughter, released her first single, “Put Your Hearts Up”, in December 2011, which was recorded for a potential teen-oriented pop album that was never issued.
- She later disowned the track for its bubblegum pop sound, saying that she had no interest in recording music of that genre.
- The song was later certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
- On a second soundtrack, Victorious 2.0, released on June 5, 2012, as an extended play, she supplied vocals as part of the show’s cast for the song “5 Fingaz to the Face”.
- The third and final soundtrack, Victorious 3.0, was released on November 6, 2012, featuring Grande duetting with Victoria Justice in the song “L.A. Boyz”.
- A music video of the song followed.
- In December 2012, Grande collaborated on the single version of “Popular Song”, a duet with British singer and songwriter Mika.
- After four seasons, Victorious was not renewed, with the finale airing in February 2013.
Read Also : Kira Bonder (Steve Bing Daughter) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Parents, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Facts