Jaimie Lauren Alexander (born March 12, 1984) is an American actress. She is recognized for portraying Jessi on the TV series Kyle XY and Sif in the 2011 superhero film Thor, and its 2013 sequel. She has starred in the NBC series Blindspot, in 2015 as well. Other than this, she has an immense fan following on her social media platforms.
Jaimie Alexander Net Worth
- As of 2020, Jaimie Alexander Net Worth is estimated around $30 – $50 Million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her acting career.
- Her exact salary is not known in public domain.
|Net Worth||Approx $30 – $50 million |
(As of 2020)
|Endorsements||Approx $500 – $600|
Jaimie Alexander Spouse
- As of 2020, she is dating, Tom Pelphrey.
- As per her previous dating history, she began dating actor Peter Facinelli.
- They met on the set of Loosies.
- In 2015, they became engaged.
- In February 2016, Alexander and Facinelli announced they had called off their engagement.
Jaimie Alexander Age, Height, Weight & Measurements
- As of 2020, Jaimie Alexander age is 36 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 32 C.
- She wears a shoe size of 6 US.
- She has hazel eyes and has dark brown hair.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
Jaimie Alexander Quick Bio
|Real Name||Jaimie Lauren Alexander|
|Nick Name||Jaimie Alexander|
|Born||March 12, 1984|
|Age||36 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Film Thor, and its 2013 sequel|
|Birthplace||Greenville, South Carolina, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'7"|
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Peter Facinelli (2012–2015)|
|Boyfriend/ Dating||Tom Pelphrey|
|Education||Colleyville Heritage High School|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Cardio, Dancing|
|Social Media Links|
Jaimie Alexander Facts
- Jaimie Alexander was born on March 12, 1984 in Greenville, South Carolina.
- Later, she moved to Grapevine, Texas when she was four years old.
- She is the only girl in a family of five children.
- She got her first acting role in grade school, where she took theater for fun.
- She was actually kicked out of theater when she was in high school because she could not sing, so she instead went into sports.
- When she was 17, she substituted for a friend at a meeting with a scouting agency and she met her manager, Randy James, who sent her some scripts.
- After her graduation from Colleyville Heritage High School.
- Later, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue her acting career.
- In 2012, Alexander suffered severe injuries when she slipped off a metal staircase during a rainy morning on the Thor: The Dark World set.
- The fall caused her to slip a disc in her thoracic spine and chip 11 of her vertebrae, as well as dislocate her left shoulder and tear a rhomboid on her right side.
- The injuries took her out of filming for a month.
- During the filming of Blindspot, she experienced many injuries, including: broken nose; dislocated right shoulder; broken right index finger; broken left foot; broken left two toes three times; broken right foot; broken right two toes; dislocated jaw; and other injuries that she was not allowed to disclose.
- Later, she was hospitalized and underwent surgery after her appendix ruptured, in 2018.
- Later, she recovered and now enjoying her life at the fullest.
- She has several tattoos on his body.