Jacqueline Dena Guber is a prominent personality and businesswoman who recognized as the adopted daughter of broadcast journalist Barbara Walters and theater impresario Lee Guber, both of whom have been highly successful in their respective fields. Her mother is best known as the first female co-anchor of a network evening news program. Jacqueline Dena Guber entered this earth on 14 June 1968, somewhere in the United States of America. Both of them are highly successful in their respective fields. She is the single child of her parents. Tune in bio and explore more about Jacqueline Dena Guber’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Body Measurements, Mother, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Jacqueline Dena Guber Height & Weight
How tall is Jacqueline Dena Guber? She stands on a height of 5 feet 5 inches tall. She weighs around 58 kg. Her body measurements are 34-29-37 inches. Moreover, her shoe size is 5 inches. She has gorgeous light blue eyes and has blonde hair.
Jacqueline Dena Guber Age
How old is Jacqueline Dena Guber? Her birthday falls on 14 June 1968. She is 52-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Cancer. She was born in United States. Her father and mother names are not known. She has siblings as well. As of education, she is well educated.
Jacqueline Dena Guber Wikipedia
|Real Name||Jacqueline Dena Guber|
|Birth Day||14 June 1968|
|Age||52 years old|
|Famous For||Daughter of broadcast
journalist Barbara Walters
|Birthplace||United States of America|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Ethnicity|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 165 cm
In meters- 1.65 m
In feet - 5'5"
|Weight||In kilograms- 58 kg
In pounds- 127 lbs
|Waist Size||Not Known|
|Hip Size||Not Known|
|Bra Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||5 (UK)|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Barbara Walters
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Scott Pontius|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Hanks|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Lawrence|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food|
|Hobbies||Shopping and Traveling|
|Net Worth||Approx $1 m (USD)|
|Social Media Links||Facebook, Twitter,
Read Also: Krista Neumann (Actress) Age, Bio, Wiki, Height, Weight, Husband, Net Worth, Facts
Jacqueline Dena Guber Husband
Who is the husband of Jacqueline Dena Guber? She is single and enjoying her life at the fullest. As per her previous relationship status, she was married to a man known as Scott Pontius in 1995. The wedding ceremony was held at a private ceremony in Washington State. The marriage could not last long and they separated. After that, she is living her single life.
Jacqueline Dena Guber Bio & Family
Jacqueline Dena Guber Family: She was adopted by Barbara Walters and her then-husband, Lee Guber. Barbara had suffered from several miscarriages which she kept hidden from the public. Initially, Barbara was married to Robert Henry Katz in 1955 but by 1957, the union was annulled. After that, she married Lee but she was still having problems with giving birth and decided to adopt a daughter who she named Jacqueline after her own sister. Jacqueline holds American citizenship but her ethnicity is unknown. As per her education, she is a high school graduate
Jacqueline Dena Guber Career
Jacqueline Dena Guber came into limelight because of her adoptive parents. Her adoptive mother Barbara Walters is known for hosting numerous programs for ABC News throughout her career, including “The View”, “Today”, and “ABC Evening News” until her retirement. Barbara is considered one of the pioneers of women in broadcasting, actually being ranked as one of the greatest television stars of all time by “TV Guide”. Similarly, her father Lee Guber was responsible for several Broadway productions before creating numerous entertainment venues located along the East Coast of the US. He became one of the biggest names when it comes to living entertainment, and owned music theatres, music fairs, advertising agencies, and wax museums. In addition, he hosted productions of “Fiddler on the Roof”, “Cabaret”, and “Man of La Mancha”.
Read Also:Chris Potoski (Entrepreneur) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net Worth, Facts
Jacqueline Dena Guber Net Worth
What is the net worth of Jacqueline Dena Guber? Her net worth is estimated around $1 million. She has earned that sum of money from her professional career. Her mother, Barbara has an estimated net worth of around $170 million.
Jacqueline Dena Guber Facts
- She changed her name when she turned 18, adopting her father’s last name instead of her mother’s because he was less famous and Jacqueline didn’t want to to be linked to her mother’s fame.
- Jacqueline Dena Guber is a very tall woman, she stands at a height of over 6 feet.
- In 2014, Jacqueline was arrested in Florida for driving under the influence, but she was later released after posting a $1000 bail.
- She does not seem to be active on any social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Lee already had two children of his own from his previous marriage, while Barbara was without a child and had suffered through several miscarriages.
- After a dozen attempts and three miscarriages, they almost gave up entirely.
- The couple named her Jacqueline Dena Guber after Barbara’s older sister.
- Sadly, eight years later, they divorced.
- Barbara has no other children.
- To start at the beginning, young Barbara Walters daughter Jacqueline Dena Guber was a troubled teenager.
- For starters, the fact that her biological parents didn’t want her messed her up.
- As a result, she dived into a life of drugs and underage drinking.
- Moreover, the situation became worse when her father died of cancer.
- As a result, she took up his last name and with the help of her mother, Jacky reformed.
- She even started a program called New Horizons to help out teenage girls with similar problems.
Read Also: Rony Abovitz (Entrepreneur) Net Worth, Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Family, Career, Facts