Tamra Cantore is a well known and popular reporter who work for the ‘TWC’ channel in the regular news broadcast in the evening. Other than this, at tha age of 40, she was diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease. It’s a nervous system disorder that affects the movement of the body. She is now known for being a founder of Team Cantore, which aims to raise awareness about Parkinson’s disease.
Tamra Cantore Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Jacqueline Dena Guber age is 52 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 5 inches tall.
- She weighs around 58 kg.
- Her body measurements are not known.
- Moreover, her shoe size is 5 inches.
- She has gorgeous light brown eyes and has blonde hair.
Tamra Cantore Wiki/ Bio
|Real Name||Tamra Cantore|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Tamra|
|Birth Day||July, 4, 1965|
|Age||52 years old (As of 2020)|
|Famous For||1. Founder of Team Cantore, which aims to raise
awareness about Parkinson’s disease
2. Ex-wife of Jim Cantore
|Birthplace/ Hometown||United States of America|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 165 cm
In meters- 1.65 m
In feet - 5'5"
|Weight||In kilograms- 58 kg
In pounds- 127 lbs
|Waist Size||Not Known|
|Hip Size||Not Known|
|Bra Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||5 (UK)|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Jim Cantore|
|Husband/Spouse||Jim Cantore (Div. 2009)|
|Children/ Baby||Daughter: Christina Cantore
Son: Ben Cantore
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Hanks|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Lawrence|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food|
|Hobbies||Shopping and Traveling|
|Net Worth||Approx $4-5 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (Inactive)|
Tamra Cantore Wife
- As of 2020, Tamra is single and enjoying her single at the fullest with her children.
- Formerly, Tamra was married with her long term boyfriend turned husband named, Jim Cantore.
- He is an American meteorologist and very reliable, diligent and classy Journalist.
- In the early 1980s, the duo met back.
- Then in 1990s, after several years the couple exchanged their wedding vows.
- Although, the couple had a lavish wedding the details about their wedding venue, and the exact date is unknown.
- In the year 1993, the duo welcomed their first child a daughter named, Christina Cantore.
- Likewise, their second child, a son named, Ben was born in 1993.
- Despite having a delightful married life for decades, the pair was ended their relationship and they chose to separate.
- In 2009, their divorce was granted.
- Currently, Tamra is happily single and enjoys her leisure times with her children.
- Since then, her husband has not committed any kinds of serious relationship.
Tamra Cantore Born, Family & Education
- Tamra Cantore was born on July, 4, 1965 in United States.
- Professionally, she is a notable American Journalist.
- She is from White decent.
- She holds an American nationality.
- Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
- As per her education, she is a Bachelorette which holds her degree in the field of journalism and mass communication.
Tamra Cantore Career
- Tamra began her career in broadcasting journalism on a weather channel shortly after her graduation as an on-air personality.
- Then, she interned on several television channels, including her coverage of the war between Jordan and Palestine.
- Later, Tamra joined WTC (The Weather Channel) and her dedicated work led to her being promoted to a reporter.she served for the channel until the age of forty.
- Then, she quit her job due to Parkinson diseases.
- As of Tamra’s career, she is known as a founder of Team Cantore, which aims to raise awareness about Parkinson’s disease.
Net Worth of Tamra Cantore
- As of 2020, Tamra Cantore net worth is estimated around $4-5 million USD.
- However, she certainly earned thousands of dollars throughout her career.
Facts about Tamra Cantore
- She is certainly earned thousands of dollars throughout her career.
- She is mostly active on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- She was raised in California in a middle-class family.
- She was a part of was the war between Jordan and Palestine.
- Tamra Cantore was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease in 1997 which was revealed on her 40th birthday.
- The disease is a degenerative disease and no known cure has been found yet for the disease.
- This disease, however, didn’t stop her from successfully completing her responsibility for her professional work and family.
- Instead of letting the disease control her, she fought back against the disease.
- Her passion for sports didn’t end there and she remains a sports enthusiast to date.
- Tamra founded the organization ‘Team Cantore’ in 2000 for the purpose of increasing awareness regarding Parkinson’s disease.
- The organization’s plans and policies have been successful, and it has received numerous supports from different other organizations like Parkinson’s Unity Walk and the Michael J. Fox Foundation.
- She was an ex-wife of a meteorologist, moreover, he is popular as an on-air personality for The Weather Channel , Jim Cantore.
- The couple married in 1990 and divorced in 2009.