Greg Gisoni is the step-father of Maddie And Mackenzie Ziegler, an American singer, actress, former dancer and internet personality. He is the second spouse of Melissa Gisoni. He was the vice president and project director of the Westinghouse Energy Center. Greg currently lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with his wife and daughters.
Greg Gisoni Biography
Greg Gisoni has been a important figure in their lives and has played a significant role in their raising. He is of Polish, Italian and German descent. In 2013, he married Melissa Gisoni.
Melissa Gisoni divorced her first husband when Maddie and Mackenzie was 6 years old after a 2009 bankruptcy. Greg has children named, Ryan, Tyler, Matthew and Michelle.
He married Melissa after Melissa’s divorce from Maddie and Mackenzie’s father Kurt Ziegler. His sister-in-law is Renee Burkey.
Greg Gisoni Wiki
|Full Name||Greg Gisoni|
|Famous As||Step-father of Maddie And|
|Age||65 years old (in 2023)|
|Birthday||August 12, 1958|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.81 m)|
|Weight (approx.)||76 Kg|
|Daughters||Maddie And Mackenzie Ziegler|
|Sons||Mathew and Michele Gisoni|
Molly (dog; deceased)
Peanut (cat; rehomed)
|Current Residence||Murrysville, Pennsylvania|
Greg Gisoni Age
How old is Greg Gisoni? His birthday falls on August 12, 1958. He is 65 years old. He was born in USA. His zodiac sign is Leo.
Greg Gisoni Facts
- Greg Gisoni’s step-daughter, Maddie Ziegler was a judge on the 2016 season of So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation.
- From 2015 to 2017, she was included by Time magazine on its list of the “30 most influential teens” in each year.
- She attended Sloan Elementary School in Murrysville, near Pittsburgh.
- In 1999, he serves as vice president of Westinghouse Electric Company LLC established.
- He shares a close bond with his stepdaughters.
- He loves Maddie and Mackenzie and seems very close to them, even closer than real father Kurt Ziegler.
Read Also: Who Is Rosalie Rock, Chris Rock’s Mother?