Elizabeth Ann Hanks is a well known and one of the finest American actress and writer. She wrote for several editorials and associated them with them including the liberal political news and opinion website. ‘The Huffington Post’ is usually known in the publishing industry as EA Hans. Elizabeth also used to serve and worked in the journal which is basically a literary view journal “Los Angeles Review of Books” (LARB) as the Children’s editor. Other than all this, she is the daughter of a very successful and famous filmmaker, Tom Hanks. Eventually, she started her career in acting due to her father, Tom Hanks. Elizabeth Hanks pursuits academic awards winning for American comedy-drama film “Forest Grump.” In which his father Tom Hanks cast which directed by the American musical-comedy drama film “That Thing You Do.”
Elizabeth Ann Hanks Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Elizabeth Ann Hanks age is 37 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- She weighs around 58 kg.
- Her body measurement is 34-24-33 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 32 B.
- Moreover, her shoe size is 7 inches and wears a dress size of 3 US.
- She has gorgeous hazel eyes and has blonde hair.
Elizabeth Ann Hanks Wiki/ Bio
|Real Name||Elizabeth Ann Hanks|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Elizabeth|
|Birth Day||May 17, 1982|
|Age||37 years old (As of 2020)|
|Famous For||She is the daughter of a very successful and famous
filmmaker, Tom Hanks
|Birthplace/ Hometown||Los Angeles, California, US|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Ethnicity|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 167 cm
In meters- 1.67 m
In feet - 5'6"
|Weight||In kilograms- 58 kg
In pounds- 127 lbs
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hip Size||33 inches|
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Shoe Size||7 (UK)|
|Dress Size||3 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Tom Hanks
Mother: Samantha Lewes (Died due to bone cancer)
Step-Mother: Rita Wilson
|Siblings||Brother: Colin Lewes Hanks
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Hanks|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Lawrence|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food|
|Hobbies||Shopping and Traveling|
|Net Worth||Approx $350 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links|
Elizabeth Ann Hanks Boyfriend
- As of 2020, Elizabeth Ann Hanks is single and enjoying her single life at the fullest.
- Her previous dating history is not known in public domain.
- She has neither shared any information related to her husband nor any detail of her marriage.
- once in 2016, Elizabeth wrote an article with a title ‘On turning 34’ sharing her experiences till the age of 34.
- In the article, she has also talked about her unhappy married life without letting much know about it and also about her ex-husband.
Elizabeth Ann Hanks Bio, Family & Education
- Elizabeth Ann Hanks was born on May 17, 1982, in Los Angeles, California, US to Tom Hanks and his first wife Samantha Lewes.
- Her elder brother, Colin Lewes Hanks, who was born on November 24, 1977, also grew up to be an actor and filmmaker like their father.
- Ann Hanks parents divorced when she quite young, and a few years later she lost her mother, who was suffering from bone cancer.
- After her mother’s death, Elizabeth and her brother Colin were officially adopted by Rita.
- Apparently, Elizabeth Ann Hanks is very close to her step-mother Rita Wilson, the women who adopted Elizabeth Ann Hanks and her brother also along with her two step-siblings.
- Currently, Hanks Family is living a happy and prosperous life together.
- Elizabeth got the attention and limelight of the media, paparazzi, and girlz.
- Since, the early age Elizabeth got the attention because of her father, Tom Hanks.
- Her father has received many awards and filmmaker who made several comic and dramatic film roles.
- His father Tom Hanks because of his hard work and full dedication which made him earn earned several awards including Golden Globe, Oscar, People’s Choice and Screen Actor Guild Awards opposite and many more other awards.
- Some of the most important films of Tom Hanks include ‘A League of Their Own’ (1992), ‘Philadelphia’ (1993), ‘Forrest Gump’ (1994). ‘Saving Private Ryan’ (1998), ‘You’ve Got Mail’ (1998) and ‘The Da Vinci Code’ (2006).
- Elizabeth Hanks motivated and inspired by her father Tom Hanks and followed in his footsteps from her early ages.
- Elizabeth Hanks played the role of a young girl in school who does not allow young versions of Forrest.
- Being playing by Michael Conner Humphreys who sat next to her in the award-winning which.
- An American blockbuster comedy-drama film ‘Forrest Gump’ in which her father Tom Hanks casting for the titular role.
- As per her education, she is graduated from The Archer School for Girls, located in Brentwood, California, in June 2001.
- She pursued higher education from the University of St. Andrews, Scotland.
Elizabeth Ann Hanks Career
- Elizabeth Ann Hanks’s parents, she didn’t choose a career in Hollywood as an actress.
- However, that doesn’t mean she never did movies, but in her childhood days, after all, she is the daughter of famous Academy Award-winning actor, and filmmaker, Tom Hanks.
- One of her most famous movies has to be “Forrest Gump,” a Drama/Comedy movie from 1994, where she played a role of one of the girls, who remembers the situation for the young Forrest.
- However, the director of the movie is Robert Zemeckis, and her father, Tom Hanks plays the lead role.
- The movie “Forrest Gump” has won 6 Academy Awards.
- Currently, she works at the LA Review of Books as the Children’s Director.
- Before that, Elizabeth used to work at The Huffington Post as an Assistant News Editor.
- LA Review of Books is one of the world-famous American news websites.
Net Worth of Elizabeth Ann Hanks
- As of 2020, Elizabeth Ann Hanks net worth is estimated around $400 million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her acting career apart from that she tried to create a position of herself in the American publishing industry as an accomplished writer.
- She is very passionate about writing.
Facts about Elizabeth Ann Hanks
- Elizabeth Ann Hanks is a foodie and loves to eat pizza, burger, fries, chips and dark chocolates.
- In her free times, she loves to play basketball.
- She is an unmarried woman she hasn’t married till now.
- Elizabeth has two stepbrothers from his father’s second marriage Chester who was born in 1990 and Truman, born in 1995.
- She is not active on social media platforms.
- She had a dedication and passion for writing articles.
- She wrote for many famous editorials which include ‘The Huffington Post’ where she also got the position of the associate news editor.
- She worked for several children’s editor named Children’s Editor at the ‘Los Angeles Review of Books.’
- Her twitter bio read is, “Guardian, NYT, Buzzfeed, Time. Currently at work on a book about a thing for a publisher.”
- She is a sunburned, bruised and happy hobgoblin.
- She’ve always enjoyed Pinterest for its anxiety-reducing day dreaminess capabilities.