Hallie Gnatovich is a well known and popular American therapist as well as an actress. She is popular as the wife of a famous TV host and explorer ‘Josh Gates’. Currently, she runs a website www.halliegtherapy.com and practices kundalini yoga. Hallie Gnatovich is not so active on social media. As of now, she holds a Twitter account and doesn’t hold Facebook and Instagram accounts.
Hallie Gnatovich Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Hallie Gnatovich age is 39 years old.
- She stands on a good height of 5 feet 5 inches tall.
- She weighs around 51 Kg or 121 lbs.
- She has a body measurements of 32-25-34 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 30 B.
- She has blonde hair and has dark brown eye color.
- She wears a shoe size of 5 UK.
Hallie Gnatovich Wiki/ Bio
|Real Name||Hallie Gnatovich|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Hallie|
|Birth Date||January 26, 1981|
|Age||39 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||American therapist, Actress|
|Famous For||American Therapist|
|Ethnicity||Caucasian White Russian|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 165 cm
In meters- 1.65 m
In feet inches- 5'5"
|Weight||In kilograms- 51 kg
In pounds- 121 lbs
|Waist Size||25 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Bra Size||30 B|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (UK)|
|Dress Size||3 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Rock Gnatovich
Mother: Stana Gnatovich
|Siblings||Brother: Steven Gnatovich
Sister: Simognat Gnatovich
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Danila Kozlovsky|
|Favorite Actress||Svetlana Khodchenkova|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food|
|Hobbies||Shopping and Traveling|
|Net Worth||Approx $1.3 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Sponsors/ Advertisements||$19,000 to 25,000 US dollars|
Hallie Gnatovich Husband
- As of 2020, Hallie Gnatovich is married with her boyfriend named, Josh Gates.
- She tied the knot with Josh Gates after engaging him on the set of the show Destination Truth.
- On 13 September 2014, this duo tied the knot in a Hidden Pond resort in Kennebunkport, Maine.
- Couple is also blessed with a son named, Owen Gates who was born on 9th February 2016 and a daughter in 2018.
- Currently, Hallie and Josh resides in West Hollywood, California.
Hallie Gnatovich Early Life & Education
- Hallie Gnatovich was born on January 26, 1981 in USA.
- Her parents are Rock Gnatovich and Stana Gnatovich.
- Apart from her parents, she also has siblings named,Steven Gnatovich and Simognat Gnatovich.
- As per her education, she studied from Oberlin college in 2000 and then holds degree in graduation in 2004.
- She specialized in BA in Theater/Theater.
- She holds American nationality and belongs to White Caucasian ethnicity.
Hallie Gnatovich Career
- As an actress, Hallie began her career.
- She also starred Syfy’s Destination Truth on which she had a small role in the series.
- Hallie Gnatovich is a therapist and owns a website www.halliegtherapy.com.
- She helps those people who are dealing with mental problems.
- She gives the first priority to provide the therapy to the young people, mothers having childcare problems, actors, writers and strugglers, and also for the LGBT couples.
- Hallie has not won any awards in her career, till date.
Net Worth of Hallie Gnatovich
- As of 2020, Hallie Gnatovich net worth is estimated around $1.3 million.
- Her primary source of income is her modelling career.
- She also makes a decent amount of money from her advertisers and sponsors.
Facts about Hallie Gnatovich
- In 2007, Hallie played the role of Marine in short comedy film, Archer House.
- In 2008, She made her first on-screen appearance on the show and appeared in a total of 8 episodes all through the series named, “Destination Truth”, American paranormal reality television series.
- Hallie earned her license, with the license number MFC52775, in 2012.
- She has been working as a consultant for MedAvante- ProPhase since 2008.
- She loves to hear a lot of talk about “love languages” in therapy.
- She’ve spent a lot of time thinking about #envy and #jealousy.
- Her motivation is, “The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak.”