Carter Vanderbilt Cooper (born January 27, 1965 – died July 22, 1988) was an American Famed Star and Celebrity Kid belongs to Manhattan, New York. He rose his fame as Gloria Vanderbilt’s Child and Anderson Cooper’s Brother.
Carter’s mother was an American artist, author, actress, fashion designer, heiress, and socialite. She was a member of the Vanderbilt family of New York and the mother of CNN television anchor Anderson Cooper as well. As an adult in the 1970s, Vanderbilt launched a line of fashions, perfumes, and household goods bearing her name. She was particularly noted as an early developer of designer blue jeans. On June 17, 2019, Carter Cooper’s mother passed away at the age of 95. The main cause of her death was stomach cancer. She diagnosed with the disease earlier this month. Upon her death, Vanderbilt left her son, Anderson Cooper, almost her entire estate, which was valued at less than $1.5 million.
Furthermore, his father “Wyatt Cooper” who was a Screenwriter, Actor, and Author from America. Moreover, his father died on January 5, 198 and he suffered from a Heart Attack in December 1977 and he was 50 years old and lost his life during open heart surgery. Wyatt Cooper was the fourth spouse of Gloria Vanderbilt. In fact, Vanderbilt was married four times, divorced three times, and gave birth to four sons in all. She also had several other significant relationships.
Carter Vanderbilt Cooper Death
Carter took his life on July 22, 1988, and died by suicide. He jumped from his family’s 14th-floor apartment. In 2016, Vanderbilt opened about her kid’s tragic demise and claimed that she still did not have closure.
During an interview, Carter’s brother, Anderson Cooper remembered his late family members, including Vanderbilt, his father Wyatt Emory Cooper and his brother Carter Vanderbilt Cooper upon announcing the birth of his son Wyatt Morgan Cooper.
“I do wish my mom and dad and my brother, Carter, were alive to meet Wyatt, but I like to believe they can see him,”. He also wrote via Instagram, “I imagine them all together, arms around each other, smiling and laughing, happy to know that their love is alive in me and in Wyatt, and that our family continues.”
Age, Height & Weight
How old was Carter Vanderbilt Cooper at the time of death? He was 23 years old as of 1988. Carter Vanderbilt Cooper was born on January 27, 1965, and from Manhattan, New York. He was 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs around 78 Kg or 171 lbs.
Carter Vanderbilt Cooper Wiki
|Real Name||Carter Vanderbilt Cooper|
|Nick Name||Carter Cooper|
|Age||23 years old|
|Born||January 27, 1965|
|Cause of Death||Suicide|
|Date of Death||July 22, 1988|
|Funeral Place||Moravian Cemetery,
New York, United States
|Famous For||Son of Gloria famous actress Vanderbilt|
|Birthplace||Manhattan, New York, United States|
|Height/ Tall||Feet & Inches: 5'11"
Centimetres: 180 cm
Meters: 1.80 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 78 Kg
Pounds: 171 lbs
|Biceps Size||10 Inches|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Wyatt Cooper
Mother: Gloria Vanderbilt
|Siblings||Brother: 1. Anderson Cooper
2. Christopher Stokowski (half-brother)
3. Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski (half-brother)
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Music, Traveling, & Working out in the gym|
|Net Worth||Approx U.S. $1.5 Million|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Links||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook (Inactive)|
Bio, Parents & Early Life
Anderson Cooper’s Brother, Carter Vanderbilt Cooper was born on the 27th of January 1965 in Manhattan, New York, United States. His mother name was Gloria, an American artist, author, actress, fashion designer, heiress, and socialite. His father name was, “Wyatt Cooper” was an American author, screenwriter, and actor. As of education, he was well educated.
Personal Life, Spouse & Children
Furthermore, Wyatt was the fourth husband of Vanderbilt. On December 24, 1963, they married each other. Carter Cooper also had a younger sibling, a brother named Anderson Cooper who is journalist, television personality, and author. As of education, Carter graduated from Princeton University in 1987.
Carter Cooper Net Worth
Talking about Carter Cooper net worth, he belonged from a wealthy family where his mother, father and brother all came from rich and high class family. As per Wikipedia, upon her mother death, Vanderbilt left her son, Anderson Cooper, almost her entire estate, which was valued at approx $1.5 million. So, the rich kid Carter Cooper was a millionaire and was well established.
Carter Vanderbilt Cooper Facts
- His younger brother Anderson once described Carter as a gentle boy.
- He also told that he had interests in subjects like military history and politics.
- Gloria Vanderbilt published a book titled “A Mother’s Story”, in 1997.
- In the book, she told about the day and the experience of losing her son.
- In the 2016 HBO documentary “Nothing Left Unsaid“, she and Anderson both talked about the most tragic incident that happened in their life.
- During a recent interview, the Anderson Cooper 360 host recalled how his mother “was thrilled” when he told her he was going to be a dad.
- He also spoke about how her death helped him determine he was ready to become a father.
- He also stated, “When Mom died, she was 95, and she’d talked about her death for pretty much as long as I can remember, so I was ready for it. But I wasn’t prepared for the realization that I don’t really have any immediate family left,” he told the magazine, then adding, “It was a very lonely feeling that I hadn’t really anticipated. “It made me think, ‘Well, all right, this is definitely meant to be.'”