Cacsmy Brutus aka Mama Cax, was an American-Haitian model and disabled rights activist. With her prosthetic right leg, Cax was a proudly unconventional figure in modern fashion modeling. She landed fashion campaigns, appeared on the cover of Teen Vogue and walked runways at the White House and at New York Fashion Week. As a cancer survivor, she had grown accustomed to taking on life’s several challenges head on and successfully.
Mama Cax Death
- In December 2019, Cax was admitted to Royal London Hospital, suffering from severe abdominal pains and blood clots in the lung.
- On Dec 16 2019, she died in the hospital while in England.
Mama Cax Age, Height,Weight & Body Measurements
- At the age of 30 Mama Cax died blood clots in the lung.
- She had a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- She had a body measurements of 33-25-34 inches.
- She had black eyes and had black hair as well.
Mama Cax Wiki
|Real Name||Cacsmy Brutus|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Mama Cax|
|Birth Date||November 20, 1989|
|Age||30 years old (As of 2019)|
|Profession||Model, Social Activist,
|Famous For||She died in the
London hospital on
December 16, 2019
|Death||December 16, 2019|
|Birthplace/ Hometown||New York City, United States|
|Current Residence||London, United Kingdom|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 173 cm
In meters- 1.73 m
In feet inches- 5'8"
|Weight||In kilograms- 59 kg
In pounds- 130 lbs
|Waist Size||25 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Shoe Size||6.5 (UK)|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
|Body Build||Curvy, Slim & Fit|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|Highest Qualification||Bachelor & Master
|College/ University||Private University, New York|
|Favorite Actor||Chris Evans|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Malaysia|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine|
|Hobbies||Singing, Dancing, and Shopping|
|Net Worth||$75 Million US Dollars (As of 2019)|
|Sponsors/ Advertisements||$1.5 Million-$2.5 Million|
|Social Media Links|
Mama Cax Bio
- She was born Cacsmy Brutus on Nov. 20, 1989, in Brooklyn.
- As per her education, she studied in New York, France, Tunis and Rome, and had bachelor’s and master’s degrees in international studies.
- She was a advocate for people with disabilities and was a rising model.
Mama Cax Modelling Career
- Cax was invited to the White House to participate in a fashion show put on by Barack and Michelle Obama, on September 15, 2016.
- She was working in the office of the Mayor of New York City while finishing her studies, at that time.
- Cax appeared in her first commercial advertisement, and soon signed with the modeling agency JAG Models in New York, in 2017.
- She walked the runway in shows for Chromat and Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty.
- Later, her commercial work included ad campaigns for Tommy Hilfiger and Sephora.
- In 2018, she walked at New York Fashion Week, parading in a swimsuit designed by Becca McCharen, who seeks to change the “standards of beauty”.
- She made the cover of Teen Vogue with Jillian Mercado and Chelsea Werner.
- I nfact, Cax became the face of Olay brand for their sunscreen marketing campaign, in 2019.
- In October 2019, Cax announced she would be participating in the New York Marathon in a wheelchair.
Facts about Mama Cax
- In a wheelchair, Cacsmy Brutus learned to play basketball.
- She joined the local teams and played charity matches as well.
- She invited the White House for the fashion show performance, in September 2016.
- Barrack and Michelle Obama conducted the show.
- Cax announced her willingness to be in the New York Marathon.
- She signed as the brand promoter of Fenty Beauty by Rihanna.