Candice Swanepoel (born 20 October 1988) is a well known South African model and philanthropist. She rose her fame for her work with Victoria’s Secret. She was listed 8th on the Forbes top-earning models list, in 2016. Other than this, she has an immense fan following under her social media platforms. She regularly showed off her eye-popping curves under her instagram account. She has over 14 Million+ followers under her instagram account. She is also the founder and main model for her successful Tropic Of C swimwear line. She launched her brand, Topic Of C, two years ago. Tropic Of C is a brand with purpose, partnering with like-minded people to make a positive impact on the environment & beyond,’ it says on her website. ‘This vision is realized through our core values of sustainability, empowerment, community and quality.’
Candice Swanepoel Husband
- As of 2020, Candice Swanepoel is a divorced lady.
- Previously, she engaged a Brazilian model, named Hermann Nicoli.
- They began dating after they met in Paris when she was 17 and he was 23.
- In August 2015, the couple announced their engagement.
- They have two sons and a daughter together.
- Her two sons named Anacã, three, and daughter named, Ariel who is 1 year old, as of 2020.
- In Nov, 2018, the couple split.
Candice Swanepoel Age, Height, Weight & Measurements
- As of 2020, Candice Swanepoel age is 31 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- She weighs around 57 Kg.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-34 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 32 D.
- She wears a shoe size of 7 US.
- She has blue eyes and has blonde hair.
- She has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- Her zodiac sign is Leo.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
Candice Swanepoel Bio/Wiki
|Real Name||Candice Susan Swanepoel|
|Born||20 October 1988|
|Age||31 years old (As of 2020)|
|Famous For||Work with Victoria's Secret|
|Birthplace||Mooi River, Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'9"|
|Weight||Approx 57 Kg
|Bra Cup Size||32 D|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)
|Parents||Father: Willem Swanepoel
Mother: Eileen Swanepoel
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Boyfriend/ Dating||Hermann Nicoli (2005–2018)|
Son: Anacã, three
|School||Local High School|
|Social Account Link||Instagram, Twitter|
Candice Swanepoel Net Worth
- As of 2020, Kanya Rattanapetch net worth is estimated around $12 Million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her modelling career.
- She also earns from her brand endorsements and sponsors.
- She makes a decent amount from her photoshoots and get paid for her instagram posts as well.
- Other than this, Between 2010 and 2011, Swanepoel made her debut at No. 10 on Forbes’ “The World’s Top-Earning Models” list, with estimated earnings of $3 million.
- In 2013, she was ranked No. 9 in 2013 with estimated earnings of $3.3 million.
- In 2015, she was ranked No 8 with earnings of $5 million.
- In 2016, she was ranked No 8 with earnings of $7 million.
|Net Worth||Approx $12 Million |
(As of 2020)
|Endorsements||Approx $2 – $3 Million|
Candice Swanepoel Career
- As per hercareer, Swanepoel has appeared in editorials in American, Italian, British, Spanish, German, Greek, Russian, Australian, Brazilian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and Mexican Vogue; Brazilian, British, German and South African Elle; British, South African, Romanian, Mexican and Chinese GQ; American, Spanish, Czech, Argentine, Turkish and Korean Harper’s Bazaar; V, Allure, W, and i-D.
- Other than this, she has also walked for the runway for Fendi, Chanel, Tommy Hilfiger, Dolce and Gabbana, Michael Kors, Donna Karan, Giambattista Valli, Jason Wu, Prabal Gurung, Rag & Bone, Oscar de la Renta, Elie Saab, Diane von Fürstenberg, Sportmax, Betsey Johnson, Stella McCartney, Viktor and Rolf, Givenchy, Versace, Jean Paul Gaultier, Christian Dior, Blumarine, Etro and Ralph Lauren.
- She has appeared in advertising campaigns for Tom Ford, Oscar De La Renta, Givenchy, Miu Miu, Tommy Hilfiger, Rag & Bone, Ralph Lauren, Shiatzy Chen, Michael Kors, Blumarine, Versace, Prabal Gurung, Diesel, Guess?, Swarovski, Agua Bendita, Colcci, True Religion, Nike, Juicy Couture.
- Since 2007, she is working for Victoria’s Secret.
- Later, she appears in the lingerie brand’s commercials.
- In 2010, she was a featured model in the “SWIM” catalog.
- In the same year, Swanepoel became a Victoria’s Secret Angel. Swanepoel modeled for the Kardashians’ 2010 swimwear line.
- On 12 August 2010, Swanepoel officially opened the first Victoria’s Secret retail store in Canada, at West Edmonton Mall, Edmonton.
- Swanepoel was named the cover model of the coveted Victoria’s Secret Swim Catalogue, in 2013.
- Swanepoel was chosen to wear the “Fantasy Bra” in the 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- She launched her own swimwear collection ‘Tropic of C’ in 2018.
- She won Launch of the Year award at the 5th Annual Daily Front Row Awards.
Candice Swanepoel Born, Family & Education
- Swanepoel was born on 20 October 1988 in Mooi River, Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa.
- Her father name is Willem Swanepoel and mother named, Eileen Swanepoel.
- She was raised in Mooi River, South Africa, in an Afrikaaner family.
- Her father is from Mutare, Zimbabwe, previously known as Umtali.
- Her mother is South African.
- She has siblings as well.
- She has one older brother named Stephen.
- Candice was a ballet dancer, while growing up.
- As per her educational qualifications, Swanepoel attended boarding school at St. Anne’s Diocesan College in the nearby town of Hilton.
- She was spotted by a model scout in a Durban flea market, at age 15.
Candice Swanepoel Facts
- She is actively involved in mothers2mothers, a charity devoted to achieving an “HIV-free generation” of children and mothers in Africa.
- In 2019, Swanepoel has designed denims for it, and joined the charity as a patron and their global ambassador.
- She has an immense fan following under her social media platforms.
- Her instagram account is overloaded with her seductive, curvaceous and hot images.
- White and Black is her favourite color.
- Her instagram bio read is, “Founder, Creative director of @tropicofc , @mothers2mothers ambassador tropicofc.com.”
- She has a kind heart.
- She loves doing charity.
- She is a pet lover as well.
- She spent her childhood surrounded by life, love, nature and family.
- As a little girl, she always wanted to do something different, something her family could be proud of one day.
- At a very young age, she had a passion for beauty and fashion.
- She was so thrilled when a talent scout in a flea market spotted her at age 15.
- At that time, she was at St. Anne’s College.
- At the age of 16, within a year of meeting the scout, she was booking more and more modeling jobs all across Europe.