Bre Ladd is a former American volleyball player who was featured at the number one position in the 2002 edition of the volleyball magazine ‘Fab 50.’ She is the wife of former basketball player and the head coach of the ‘Sacramento Kings’ of the ‘National Basketball Association’ (NBA), Luke Walton. Bre played volleyball for her high school and the university teams. She won a couple of titles and awards for volleyball and secured a place in the junior national team. However, despite so many achievements, Bre quit playing the sport after college. She is fluent in sign language and has even served at a special school for deaf and mutes. She now lives a low-key life with her family. Bre and Luke Walton were mates at the ‘University of Arizona.’ The athletic couple had a western, cream, and gold theme wedding amidst the Rockies. The couple has two sons.
Bre Ladd Age, Height, Weight, & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Bre Ladd age is 36 years old.
- She stands on a height of 6 feet 1 inches.
- She weighs around 60 Kg.
- Her body measurements are 34-24-35 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 32 B.
- Her pretty nature is further complimented by her blonde hair colour as well as her charmingly blue eyes.
- She wears a shoe size of 9 UK.
Bre Ladd Quick Facts
|Real Name||Bre Ladd|
|Born||April 19, 1984|
|Age||36 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Former Volleyball player|
|Known For||Being the wife of
Luke Walton (NBA Player)
|Birthplace||Tucson, Arizona, USA|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 6'1"|
|Body Measurements||34-24-35 inches|
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Parents||Father: Bob Ladd
Mother: Tammie Ladd
|Siblings||Older brother(Josh Ladd)|
|Husband/Spouse||Luke Walton (NBA Player)|
|Children||(2) Lawson, Bree|
|Education||University Of Arizona, majored
in community and public health
|Favourite Color||Orange, Brown|
|Favourite Food||Italian Cuisine|
|Hobbies||Yoga, Fitness Freak|
|Net Worth||Approx $500 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook (Inactive)|
|Awards||1. Gatorade National High School
2. Volleyball Player Of The Year
3. Arizona Republic Arizona State
4. Player of the Year
Read Also:Bill Belichick (Coach) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Children, Net Worth, Facts
Bre Ladd Husband/ Spouse
- Bre Ladd met her then boyfriend while she was still in college, that was in 2002, despite the fact that they duo played different type of sports, they found something in common which is love.
- The lovebirds kept themselves warm in the arms of each other, for over six years.
- They got engaged in December 2012, and eventually tied the knot on the 17th August 2013 in Aspen, Colorado west of The Little Nell, the ceremony was such a memorable one and was coloured with the presence of family, friends and fans across the US.
- Bre and Luke have two children.
- She gave birth to their first son, named Lawson, in 2013, while they welcomed their second baby boy in 2016, his name still undisclosed.
- Her husband Luke has now advanced from being a player to the coaching line, in 2018, he signed a four-year contract with the Lakers as the main coach.
- Nevertheless, there were rounds of rumours that Luke might be fired at the end of the season, but despite the wide criticisms, Bre Ladd’s love and undying support for her husband’s career remained unshakable.
Read Also:Mojo Rawley (Wrestler) Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurement, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Facts
Bre Ladd Children
- The sports couple is also the blessed and beloved parents of their two adorable kids.
- Bre and Luke welcomed their first kid, a son, Lawson Walton, in 2014, and as of 2019, he is 5-years-old.
- Likewise, the couplet became parents for the second in time in 2016, by welcoming their child, a son.
- Being born in a celebrity family, the two sons are also collecting fans and followers as a celebrity kid.
- Though they are gaining, they stay far away from the media and prefer to keep themselves under the limelight.
- Not only the kid, but Bre is also not an active persona in the official social networking sites.
- It seems like the Walton family of 4 is now living a secret but happy and lavish lifestyle.
- Additionally, Walton and his wife Ladd are also fulfilling their parent’s responsibility jointly.
Bre Ladd Born, Family & Education
- Bre Ladd was born on April 19, 1984 into the family of Bob Ladd and Tammie Ladd, at Tucson, Arizona in the US.
- She was brought up in company of her brother, Josh whom she is very fond of, she is a certified American citizen.
- As per her education, Bre attended the Del Oro High School, and while in High school, she has distinguished herself in the field of volleyball, and as a result she claimed the 2001 Gatorade National High School Volleyball Player of the year in 2001, she also featured in the Arizona 5A South MVP and captained the high school team in 2000 and 2001.
- Later, she proceeded to the University of Arizona where she majored in Community and Public Health. While in the University, she played for the University’s volleyball team “Club Cactus” Tucson as the main middle blocker.
- Bre Ladd was also called into the 2001 USA Junior National volleyball Team where she played at the Women’s Junior World Championships.
- Her outstanding skills led her into becoming the ‘Tucson Citizen’ as well as the ‘Arizona Republic’ State Player of the year.
- She outsmarted all her teammates as well as other volleyball players and was ranked first in Volleyball Magazine Fab 50 for 2002.
- Bre Ladd later graduated from the University in 2003. It has also been revealed that it in college that Bre Lad met her sweetheart Luke Walton.
Bre Ladd Career
- Luke Walton’s Spouse is a passionate volleyball player since her young age.
- She had received ‘Tucson Citizen’ and ‘Arizona State player of the year’ award during her high school and she was also the leader of the school team.
- As a volleyball player, she holds the record for best blocking average (1.09) by a freshman and most blocks (124).
- Bre also served as a mentor for deaf students at Arizona School for the Deaf and Blind.
Net Worth of Bre Ladd
- As of 2020, Bre Ladd net worth is estimated around $15 million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her sporting career.
- Her net worth includes a luxury mansion worth over $7.2 million, and located in Manhattan Beach, California.
Facts about Bre Ladd
- Bre Ladd became known for being fluent in sign language.
- She even volunteered by serving for several years in the position of a mentor for students who are hearing-impaired, at the Arizona State School for the Deaf and the Blind.
- Bre collaborates with many other charitable organizations too, alongside her husband.
- Bre Ladd and Luke Walton met each other while attending the same college back in 2002, at the time Bre played volleyball while Luke played basketball.
- She enjoys working out and reading.
- She also likes traveling, and her favorite holiday destination is Greece.
- Her favorite actor is Bradley Cooper, while her favorite actress is Emma Stone.
- Jessica’s favorite cuisine is Mexican.
- On the big day, the bride, Bre, was looked stunning on her white figure-flattering gown designed by the Hayley Paige.
- Moreover, she chooses sandals instead of heels on her wedding day.
- Likewise, the groom chooses a black tuxedo on the big day, which was designed by Tom James.