Drew Grant is a well known American writer, journalist, editor, and producer. She is also a pop culture/true crime enthusiast presently affiliated with the digital media outlet Ranker. Formerly, she has worked for the likes of RealClear Media Group, New York Observer, Salon, Crushable, and 236.com. She started off her professional career as a pop culture editorial assistant at 236.com. In Sep 2011, Grant began her tenure as a staff writer at New York Observer and would work there for almost six years before joining RealClear Media Group. Since May 2018, she has been employed at Ranker. Grant is also a freelance writer, editor and critic and has worked for Forbes, AV Club, Observer, Bunny Ears, and RealClearLife to name a few.
Drew Grant Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Drew Grant age is 30 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- She weighs around 60 Kg.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 32 B.
- Her eye color is hazel and the hair color is dark brown.
- She has beautiful straight hair.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She wears a shoe size of 6 UK.
Drew Grant Quick Facts
|Real Name||Drew Grant|
|Age||30 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||American writer, Journalist, Editor, and Producer|
|Known For||Better known for being the wife of
|Birthplace||Park Slope, Brooklyn, New York|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'8"|
|Body Measurements||34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Favourite Color||Orange, Brown|
|Favourite Food||Italian Cuisine|
|Hobbies||Yoga, Fitness Freak|
|Net Worth||Approx $500 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook (Inactive)|
Read Also:Tamra Cantore (Journalist) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Children, Net Worth, Facts
Drew Grant Husband
- The love story of the editor is also ups and downs like her jobs.
- In a social event in 2010 Drew met Ari Melber.
- Ari is a law graduate and had practised law in different firms.
- The couple however destined went in the same journalism eventually.
- The hard work of the beloved was similar and rose to fame quickly.
- The rise to the fame can be known by the fact that Ari has his own talk show on MSNBC named The Beat With Ari Melber.
- The love birds dated for 3 years and the proposal finally from Ari was accepted.
- After the divorce with Ari, Drew moved on and got into another relationship with Richard Alexander.
- There is no precise information about Richard but Drew seems happy being with Richard as she keeps on sharing images on social media.
- On the other hand, there is no precise information regarding the new love life of Ari.
- The journalist has kept this information under the radar or one feels that he is still single.
Drew Grant Born, Family & Education
- Drew was born on 25th May but the exact year of the birth is not known to anyone.
- She was born in Brooklyn, New York.
- She holds the nationality of America and belongs to white ethnicity.
- Grant spent most of her childhood in Delaware.
- The success story began from childhood because she grew up in a very serene neighbourhood with great intellectual personality.
- The journalist who needs to go to detail of every interview has kept the actual life information to own self.
- The artist has not revealed any information regarding childhood.
- The school she attended neither the siblings and parents name as well.
- The information available about her childhood is that the family moved on to LA from Park Slope.
- As per her education, after the completion of the high school, the editor attended the University of Oberlin which is famous for its liberal arts program.
- The graduation came through in 2006 with the bachelors of arts degree in the English language.
Read Also:Evelyn Burdecki (Television Personality) Age, Height, Weight, Bio, Career, Net Worth, Family, Facts
Drew Grant Career
- As per her career, after completing her graduation, the successful lady wasted no time in entering journalism.
- In 2007, the first job was as an editorial assistant as an intern with 236.com.
- The work performed was about pop culture. Drew was there for 18 months.
- The work stint went for 10 months ending in May 2009.
- The multi-talented personnel started blogging with Nerve and made a good time out of it.
- Likewise in 2009 Drew joined the online media crushable.com as a staff writer.
- The writer worked for 2 years and left in February of 2011.
- One of the feature of drew was to do multiple jobs and joined salon media for 7 months as a writer on pop culture.
- She joined the New York city’s The observer as a staff writer.
- The hard work and the dedication led her to be the Arts and entertainment editor in the same organization.
- The moving employee worked there for several years before quitting in June 2017.
- The inward and outward movement from the job went on and joined The Real Clear Media in 2017 and left in 6 months.
- The artist believes in freelancing as well as writing contents for Forbes, Bunny Ears, Cosmopolitan, AV club and few more.
- The actress featured in one television episode of the series Law and Order: Special Victim Units
Net Worth of Drew Grant
- As of 2020, Drew Grant net worth is estimated around $500 thousand and she makes $53 thousand as the yearly salary as well.
- The editor has worked in the prestigious New York times as well so a good amount of salary shouldn’t be shocking.
Facts about Drew Grant
- Drew Grant used to be the owner of a blog site, tvDownload, which focused on the review of several TV shows.
- Some of her work has been published on Forbes, AV Club and a couple more other major digital publications.
- Drew Grant got her first big break as an editor in “Jossip Initiatives”.
- Drew Grant is now a famous name in the field of journalism.
- She continues to work in the field and has started her personal ventures.