Bradley Jay Little (born February 15, 1954) is an American politician serving as the 33rd Governor of Idaho since January 2019. A member of the Republican Party, he previously served as the 42nd Lieutenant Governor of Idaho from 2009 to 2019. Little served in the Idaho Senate from 2001 to 2009 where he chaired the majority caucus and represented Legislative Districts 8 and 11 (change due to redistricting in 2002). He won the 2018 gubernatorial election against Democratic nominee Paulette Jordan, the seventh straight gubernatorial victory for the Republican Party in Idaho.
Brad Little Age, Height & Weight
- As of 2020, Brad Little age is 66 years old.
- He stands on a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- He weighs around 70 Kg.
- His eye color is dark brown and has brown hair.
- He wears a shoe size of 9 UK.
Brad Little Quick Facts
|Real Name||Bradley Jay Little|
|Nick Name||Brad Little|
|Born||February 15, 1954|
|Age||66 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||33rd Governor of Idaho|
|Birthplace||Emmett, Idaho, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'7"|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Spouse/ Wife||Teresa Little|
|Education||University of Idaho|
|Net Worth||Approx $400 USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Brad Little Wife
- As of 2020, Brad Little is married with Teresa Little.
- Little married Teresa Soulen of Weiser in May 1978, and they have two sons and five grandchildren.
- Little has had an extensive dual career tending to his family’s ranching interests (his grandfather was the “Idaho Sheep King”) and in public service.
- Couple is also blessed with two children.
- The duo is living happily as of now.
Brad Little Early Life & Education
- Little was born on February 15, 1954 in Emmett, Idaho, U.S.
- He was raised on his family’s ranch in Emmett.
- As per his education, he earned a bachelor’s degree in agri-business in 1976.
- He attended the University of Idaho in Moscow, was a member of the Idaho Alpha chapter of Phi Delta Theta fraternity.
Brad Little Career
- During the 1981 and 1985 legislative sessions, Little represented his father, David Little, in the senate on a temporary appointment due to illness, during which time he served on the Finance and Resources Committees.
- He has also been involved in a variety of private organizations and companies based in Idaho and the Mountain West.
- He was appointed by Governor Dirk Kempthorne to fill a state senate vacancy in May 2001, and represented what was at the time District 8, which covered a part of Gem County surrounding and north of Emmett, and all of Boise, Valley, and Adams counties, and the southern portion of Idaho County.
- Following a change in district boundaries due to redistricting in 2001–2002, Little was elected in the fall of 2002 to District 11, which then encompassed all of Gem County and the northern portion of Canyon County, including the communities of Middleton and Parma.
- He was subsequently reelected senator from the 11th legislative district four times.
- He was also elected in 2003 by his Republican peers to the party leadership position of Majority Caucus Chair, which he held until 2009.
- He announced his candidacy for the Idaho gubernatorial election in 2018.
- During the coronavirus pandemic, Little gained attention for signing two bills into law that targeted the rights of transgender individuals, in 2020.
Net Worth of Brad Little
- As of 2020, Brad Little net worth is estimated around $400 million USD.
- His primary source of income is his political career.
Facts about Brad Little
- Brad Little horoscope is Aquarius.
- He led a Friendship Mission to Basque Country in Spain in 2010.
- Little was also a member of a 2011 Idaho trade delegation which traveled to Mexico and Brazil.
- In the 2014 legislative session, Little sponsored Senate Bill 1354, an anti-“patent troll” bill.