Who is Bo Burnham? He is an American comedian, musician, actor, filmmaker and poet. He touted to stardom after parlayed success on the internet to two consecutive hit comedy albums between 2009 and 2010. He has put out Netflix specials called What and Make Happy. Tune in bio!
Bo Burnham Height & Weight
How tall is Bo Burnham? He stands at a height of 6 ft 4 in tall or else 1.96 m or 196 cm. He weighs around 67 Kg or 147 lbs. He is a fitness freak as well. He has brown eyes and black hair.
|Real Name||Bo Burnham|
|Birthday||August 21, 1990|
|Height||approx 6 ft 4 in|
|Weight||approx 67 Kg (147 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 42-32-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $2 m (USD)|
Bo Burnham Bio, Age & Family
How old is Bo Burnham? His birthday falls on August 21, 1990 in Hamilton, MA. At present, he is 30-yrs old. His birth sign is Leo. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. He has siblings as well. He has a brother named Pete and a sister named Samm. His mother, Patricia was a staff nurse at his school, and his father, Scott, owned a North Shore, Massachusetts, construction company. His long-term girlfriend is screenwriter Lorene Scafaria.
Bo Burnham Career & Net Worth
What is the net worth of Bo Burnham? He started posting satirical videos, such as “My Whole Family Thinks I’m Gay” and “Bo Fo’ Sho'”, on Youtube in 2006. He was accepted into NYU’s prestigious Tisch School of the Arts but attended for only one year. He was the winner of the 2011 Stand-up Showdown on Comedy Central and he signed a deal to write a script for Judd Apatow. In 2009, he had a cameo in Funny People with Adam Sandler. As in 2020, his net worth is estimated around $2 million (USD).
Bo Burnham Girlfriend
Who is the girlfriend of Bo Burnham? He is not romantically linked with anyone at these moments. He is currently single and and has not given any insights about his dating life.
Facts about Bo Burnham
- Wiki & Bio: He is the youngest of three children of Scott Burnham, a construction company owner, and Patricia, a hospice nurse.
- He loves playing guitar.
- At the 2010 Edinburgh Festival Fringe, he was nominated for the main Edinburgh Comedy Award.
- He starred in Zach Stone Is Gonna Be Famous alongside Dan Lagana.
- He was admitted to New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts to study experimental theatre.
- In 2008, he graduated from St. John’s Preparatory School in Danvers, Massachusetts.
- He is close to his family members.
- His third stand-up comedy special, Make Happy, was released exclusively on Netflix on June 3, 2016.
- He signed a four-year record deal with Comedy Central Records and released his debut EP, Bo fo Sho.
- He is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.