Julian Henry De Niro is the son of Hollywood heavyweight Robert De Niro and the grandson of renowned American painters Henry Martin De Niro and Virginia Admiral. He is also well known for his grandson, the Henry Martin De Niro and Virginia Admiral, American painters. Many children follow a trend in the footsteps of their father, but Julian Henry is the exception. Although he is the best son of Robert De Niro, he’s not playing. Since 2019, Julian is definitely single. His love-life and friends intrigue his fans, and so drive along to learn everything about the son of the actor Dirty Grandpa.
Julian Henry De Niro Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Julian Henry De Niro age is 25 years old.
- He stands on a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- He weighs around 65 Kg.
- His body measurements are 40-32-37 inches.
- His biceps size are 17 inches.
- His eye color is dark brown and the hair color is black.
- He wears a shoe size of 11 UK.
Julian Henry De Niro Wiki/ Bio
|Real Name||Julian Henry De Niro|
|Born||20 October 1995|
|Age||25 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Well Known as the grandson of the
Henry Martin De Niro and Virginia Admiral
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'9"|
|Body Measurements||40-32-37 inches|
|Biceps Size||17 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Favourite Food||Italian Cuisine|
|Hobbies||Watching TV Series, Football|
|Net Worth||Approx $3 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (Inactive)|
Julian Henry De Niro Girlfriend
- His personal life Julian has kept far from the media’s eyes.
- So, there are no records of his relationships between the past and the present, but we think he is definitely going to date someone special to him.
- Julian is not interested in any scandal and gossip despite belonging to the family of Hollywood A-listed stars.
- However, he’s not active on social media, but his dad has a lot of people on the internet. He and his family and friends live in New York City.
Julian Henry De Niro Born, Family & Education
- Julian Henry De Niro was born in the United States on 20 October 1995.
- He belongs to Caucasian and a white minority.
- Julian’s father and mother Toukie Smith gave birth to them by in vitro fertilization using surrogacy.
- His father and mother dated approximately from 1988 to 1996.
- Before this, his father was married to singer and actress, Diahnne Abbott in 1976.
- But the couples divorced in 1988.
- Then after Robert’s separation with his mother in 1996, in the year 1997, he married a popular singer, socialite, philanthropist, and actress, Grace Hightower.
- From that relationship, he had daughters named Elliot and Helen De Niro.
- But his older half-siblings Raphael De Niro is an actor, a real estate broker, and a partner with his dad in the Greenwich Hotel.
- Likewise, his other half-sister Drena De Niro is a producer and an actress.
Julian Henry De Niro Career
- Julian didn’t start his career, but his father made his debut at the age of 20 in the 1963 film of Brian De Palma, The Wedding Party.
- Robert, Julian’s uncle, appeared in the 1976 U.S. film, New York, where he played Jimmy Doyle’s role.
Net Worth of Julian Henry De Niro
- As of 2020, Julian Henry De Niro net worth is estimated around $3 million USD.
- Her primary source of income is his acting career.
- Julian earns a decent amount of salary from his profession but, his father receives a bunch of salary in the range of $10 to $15 Million annually.
- Back in 2012, he earned $68 Million from his appearance in Little Fockers.
Facts about Julian Henry De Niro
- The first musical piece by The Wizard of OZ at the age of 10 was made by Julian Henry De Niro’s uncle.
- Julian’s father is a US and Italian dual citizen.
- He was once questioned by the French police on a crime ring in Paris by his father and his Marlon Brando.
- His brother and his dad are the only actors who win Oscars for playing the same person as Vito corleone from The Godfather: Part II.
- In the cusp of Libra and Scorpio is the zodiac sign of Julian.
- There are no personal information that he likes to share on social networks, so he has no social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Julian grew up with his four siblings including, Aaron Kendrick De Niro, Elliot De Niro, Raphael De Niro, and Drena De Niro.
- His grandparents are Henry Martin De Niro, Alice Caroline Groman, Donald Admiral, and Helen M. De Niro. He is the cousin of Nicholas De Niro, son of Raphael De Niro.
- Despite belonging from Hollywood’s A-listed actor’s family, Julian isn’t involved in any controversies and rumors.
- Besides, he isn’t active on social media but, his father has a large number of followers on the internet.
- He resides in New York City with his family and friends.