Who is Marisa Tomei? She is an American actress. She touted to stardom after winning the Academy Award for her role in My Cousin Vinny as Mona Lisa Vito. Other than acting, she has appeared in a number of successful movies and has also worked in theater. She was formerly involved with the Naked Angels Theater Company and appeared in various plays. Tune in bio!
Marisa Tomei Height & Weight
How tall is Marisa Tomei? She stands at a height of 5 ft 3 in tall or else 1.63 m or 163 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well.
Marisa Tomei Age
How old is Jasmine Chiswell? Her birthday falls on December 4, 1964. At present, she is 55-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Sagittarius. She was born in Brooklyn, NY.
|Real Name||Marisa Tomei|
|Birthday||December 4, 1964|
|Height||approx 5 ft 3 in (1.63 m)|
|Weight||approx 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Ex-Boyfriend||Robert Downey Jr.|
|Spouse||Logan Marshall Green (2008–2012)|
|Net Worth||Approx $25 m (USD)|
Marisa Tomei Net Worth
What is the net worth of Marisa Tomei? She played Hedy LaRue in her middle school’s production of How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying. She joined the cast of the TV series Empire in season 2. She starred alongside Joe Pesci in the film My Cousin Vinny. As in 2020, her net worth is estimated around $25 million (USD).
10 Facts about Marisa Tomei
- Wiki & Bio: Her parents are Patricia Adelaide and Gary A. Tomei.
- Boyfriend: She has been in relationships with actors Logan Marshall-Green and Robert Downey Jr.
- She is active on Instagram and has million of followers under her account, as of Sep 2020.
- Her Instagram account is overloaded with her cute, sizzling and gorgeous images. She loves interacting with her fans as well.
- She has siblings as well. She has a younger brother, actor Adam Tomei, and was partly raised by her paternal grandparents.
- She grew up in the Midwood neighborhood of Brooklyn.
- Between 2008 and 2012, Tomei was in a relationship with actor Logan Marshall-Green.
- They were rumored to be engaged, but a representative for Tomei denied this. Tomei said in 2009, “I’m not that big a fan of marriage as an institution, and I don’t know why women need to have children to be seen as complete human beings.”
- She is an avid pet lover.
- She is very close to her friends and family.