Blac Chyna, is an American model and entrepreneur. She launched her own make up brand named, ‘Lashed’ by Blac Chyna and a beauty salon in Encino, Los Angeles, in 2014. She belives in, ‘Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin’. Check out more about Blac Chyna’s Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Career, Born, Family, Education, and many more facts.
Blac Chyna Net Worth
- As of 2020, Blac Chyna net worth is estimated around $3- $5 Million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her modelling career than rather an entrepreneur.
- She advertise various brands and earn sponsorship as well.
- She also runs her own makeup line named, “www.lashedcosmetics.com” and sells her own makeup products there.
- It also helps her in making a decent amount of money.
- During, global COVID-19 pandemic, she came under fire after charging fans $950 for a video chat on FaceTime and $250 for a follow-back on Instagram.
|Net Worth||Approx $3 – $5 million |
(As of 2020)
Blac Chyna Husband
- As of 2020, Blac Chyna is a divorced lady.
- As per her previous dating history, in 2011, she dated rapper Tyga.
- Chyna said rapper Tyga asked her to join him on tour in 2011, but she refused.
- In December 2011, Chyna appeared in Tyga’s music video “Rack City” and began a relationship with him.
- The duo also had a son together who was born in October 2012.
- Later, they broke up in 2014.
- Because, Blac began a relationship with Kylie Jenner.
- Later, she began dating Jenner’s half-brother, Rob Kardashian, in 2016.
- Their daughter was born in November 2016.
- Kardashian announced on his Instagram post that he and Chyna split, in December 2016.
- In Feb 2017, they reconciled a few days after but separated again.
- In July 2017, he posted sexually explicit photos of Blac Chyna onto social media.
- This action led Chyna to obtain a temporary restraining order against Kardashian.
Blac Chyna Children
- As of 2020, Blac Chyna is blessed with two children.
- She had a son with rapper Tyga who was born in October 2012.
- Then, from her second marriage with Rob Kardashian , she has a daughter, who was born in November 2016.
Blac Chyna Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Blac Chyna age is 32 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 2 inches tall.
- She weighs around 60 Kg.
- Her body measurements are 36-26-39 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 34 D.
- She wears a shoe size of 7 US.
- She has brown eyes and has brown hair.
- She also loves highlight and dye her hair with different colors.
- She has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- Her zodiac sign is Leo.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
- She has fuller lips.
Blac Chyna Quick Facts
|Real Name||Angela Renée White|
|Nick Name||Blac Chyna|
|Born||May 11, 1988|
|Age||32 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Model, Entrepreneur, Rapper, Stripper (former)|
|Known For||Make up brand
named, 'Lashed' by Blac Chyna
|Birthplace||Washington, D.C., U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'2"|
|Bra Cup Size||34 D|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||1. Rapper Tyga
2. Rob Kardashian (Ex-Husband)
|Husband/Spouse||Rob Kardashian (Ex-Husband)|
|Education||Johnson & Wales University|
|Favourite Color||White, Red|
|Favourite Cuisine||Italian Cuisine|
|Hobbies||Singing, Dancing, Grooming|
|Social Media Links|
Blac Chyna Early Life
- Blac Chyna was born on May 11, 1988 in Washington, D.C., U.S.
- She holds American nationality.
- She belongs to white ethnicity.
- Her parents names are not known.
- She has siblings as well.
- Her parents is so supportive.
- As per her education, she attended Johnson & Wales University in Miami, Florida.
- Later, she dropped out after repeatedly falling asleep in class, focusing instead on stripping and modeling.
Blac Chyna Career
- As per her career, she began stripping in Maryland to pay for her college tuition.
- When she was schooling, she resumed stripping and was too exhausted to attend classes.
- For this, she dropped out after repeatedly falling asleep in class, focusing instead on stripping and modeling.
- She borrowed the name “Blac Chyna” from a customer.
- Her exotic look made her popular, while stripping at a popular Miami club.
- In 2010, Drake name-dropped her in “Miss Me”.
- Her rising popularity led to modeling jobs on the covers of Dimepiece, Straight Stuntin and Black Men’s Magazine.
- Later in the same year, she was cast as Nicki Minaj’s stunt double in the song “Monster” by Kanye West.
- During her career, Chyna had several surgeries to increase her breast size, she also had surgery to make them smaller.
- Chyna enrolled in JLS Professional Make Up Artist School, in 2013.
- Later in the late 2013, she launched her online boutique entitled “88fin”, filled with new clothing and products from her clothing line of the same name.
- In the same year 2013, Chyna launched her own brand of adhesive eyelashes called Lashed by Blac Chyna.
- In 2014, Chyna purchased a beauty bar located in Encino, Los Angeles, offering makeup courses.
- Chyna has appeared in numerous reality television shows including, E!’s Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Rob & Chyna, Zeus Network’s The Real Blac Chyna and Tokyo Toni’s Finding Love ASAP!, and VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood.
Blac Chyna Facts
- Kardashian accused Chyna of threatening him with a gun multiple times on the night of the alleged attack.
- Her ideal makeup type is, sported cat eyeliner, eye shadow, nude hued lipstick with defined brows.
- Her Instagram bio read for Lashed Cosmetics is, “Embrace your inner Goddess with Lashed! Ranging from Highly pigmented Lipsticks, Enchanting Eyelashes, and Radiant Skincare line for every skin type!”
- She has over 16.5 million+ followers over her Instagram account.
- Her Instagram user name is, “blacchyna”.
- She loves to dye her hair with different colors.