Kim Kardashian (born October 21, 1980) is an American media personality, model, businesswoman, socialite, and actress. She first gained media attention as a friend and stylist of Paris Hilton but received wider notice after a 2002 sex tape., Kim Kardashian, Superstar, with her then-boyfriend Ray J was released in 2007. She has developed an online and social media presence, including hundreds of millions of followers on Twitter and Instagram. Her relationship with rapper Kanye West has also received significant media coverage as well. Tune in bio and explore more about Kim Kardashian’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Ethnicity, Net Worth and many more Facts about her.
Kim Kardashian Net Worth
What is the net worth of Kim Kardashian? Her Net Worth is estimated around $350 million. Her husband Kanye West’s, the pair are net worth of total $3.6 billion. Their total household net worth is an estimated $510 million, making them one of the richest couples in the entertainment industry. Other than all this, she also runs her own make up line named, “Kim Kardashian’s Beauty Line”, where she sells her own products. Kim also linked to a new Instagram account, @KKWbeauty, which at that time, had 20,000 followers, though it’s going up by the minute.
There you can shop, Nude Lipsticks, Matte Lipsticks, Crème contour, Conceal Bake Brighten, Body Makeup and more. Kardashian does not receive alimony payments from either of her first two marriages. Kardashian’s 2010 earnings were the highest among Hollywood-based reality stars, estimating them at $6 million.
|Net Worth||Approx $350 million |
(As of 2020)
|Wealth Source||Business Career|
|Endorsements||Approx $40 – $50|
Kim Kardashian Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
How tall is Kim Kardashian? As of 2020, Kim Kardashian age is 39 years old. She stands on a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall. She weighs around 65 Kg or 143 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-40 inches. She wears a bra size of 32 D. She wears a shoe size of 6 US. She has dark brown eyes and has brown hair. She has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure. She is a fitness freak as well. She has fuller lips. Kim Kardashian body shape is hourglass.
Kim Kardashian Siblings
- She has an older sister named, Kourtney, a younger sister, Khloé, and a younger brother, Rob.
- Their mother is of Dutch, English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry, while their father was a third-generation Armenian-American.
- Her mother married again that year, to Caitlyn Jenner, the 1976 Summer Olympics decathlon winner, after their parents divorced in 1991.
- Through their marriage, Kim Kardashian gained step-brothers Burton “Burt”, Brandon, and Brody and step-sister named Casey and half-sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
Kim Kardashian Bio, Early Life & Family
- Kim Kardashian was born on October 21, 1980, in Los Angeles, California.
- Her father name was Robert and mother named, Kris.
- She holds American nationality.
- She belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- She is a Christian and has described herself as “really religious”.
- Her mother is of Dutch, English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry, while her father was a third-generation Armenian-American.
- In 1994, her father represented football player O. J. Simpson during his murder trial.
- Simpson is Kardashian’s godfather.
- In 2003, Kardashian’s father died due to cancer.
- In her 20s, Kardashian was the close friend and stylist of socialite Paris Hilton, through whom she first garnered media attention.
Kim Kardashian Education
- As per her educational qualification, she is well educated.
- She was educated in Christian schools of both the Presbyterian and Roman Catholic traditions.
- She attended Marymount High School, a Roman Catholic all-girls school in Los Angeles.
- She her childhood, she was very passionate about business and makeups.
Kim Kardashian Husband
- As of 2020, Kim Kardashian is a married lady.
- She is married with her longtime friend Kanye West.
- He is a Rapper by profession.
- Couple started dating Kim was still legally married to Humphries.
- Her divorce was finalized on June 3, 2013.
- Kardashian and West became engaged on October 21, Kardashian’s 33rd birthday, and tied knot on May 24, 2014, at Fort di Belvedere in Florence, Italy.
- Her wedding dress was designed by Riccardo Tisci of Givenchy with some guests’ dresses designed by designer Michael Costello.
- The couple’s high status and respective careers have resulted in their relationship becoming subject to heavy media coverage, “The New York Times” referred to their marriage as a historic blizzard of celebrity.
Kim Kardashian Quick Facts
|Real Name||Kimberly Noel Kardashian|
|Born||October 21, 1980|
|Age||39 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Media personality, model,
businesswoman, socialite, actress
|Known For||1. Kim Kardashian,
2. Superstar Keeping Up with the Kardashians
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'7"|
|Bra Cup Size||32 D|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Robert Kardashian
Mother: Kris Jenner
|Siblings||Brother: Rob Kardashian
Sister: 1. Kourtney, Kardashian,
2. Khloé Kardashian
3. Kendall Jenner (half-sister)
4. Kylie Jenner (half-sister)
|Previous Dating?||1. Damon Thomas
2. Ray J
3. Kris Humphries (Ex-Husband)
|Husband/Spouse||1. Damon Thomas
(m. 2000; div. 2004)
2. Kris Humphries
(m. 2011; div. 2013)
3. Kanye West (m. 2014)
|Children||Son: North Saint and Psalm West
Daughter: North and Chicag West
|Education||Marymount High School|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Cardio, Dancing, Makeup|
|Social Media Links|
Kim Kardashian Children
- As of 2020, Kim is blessed with four children named, Daughter named, North and Chicag West, Son named, Saint and Psalm West.
- Kim’s daughter North was born on June 15, 2013, later her named son Saint was born on December 5, 2015.
- Then, she gave birth to a baby daughter whose name is named, Chicago was born on January 15, 2018 and later, son Psalm West was born on born May 9, 2019.
- The couple’s third and fourth child were born via surrogacy.
Kim Kardashian Marriages & Datings
Kim Kardashian Personal Life: As per her marriages and datings, when she was 19 year old, she eloped with music producer Damon Thomas. Later, in 2003, Thomas filed for divorce. Then, she began dating singer Ray J. Later, In May 2011, Kardashian became engaged to NBA player Kris Humphries, whom she had been dating since October 2010. On Aug, 20, they were married in a wedding ceremony in Montecito, California. She had released her “wedding fragrance” called “Kim Kardashian Love” which coincided with her own wedding. After 72 days of marriage, she filed for divorce from Humphries. Kardashian’s marriage to Humphries was merely a publicity stunt to promote the Kardashian family’s brand, several news outlets quoted. Her former publicist, Jonathan Jaxson, also said that her short-lived marriage was actually is a way of making money. Later, Kardashian filed suit against Jaxson, saying his claims were untrue, and subsequently settled the case that included an apology from Jaxson. Later, her divorce was finalized on June 3, 2013.
Kim Kardashian Facts
- Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint in the apartment on October 2, 2016, while attending Paris Fashion Week.
- She was staying there.
- There five individuals, dressed as police officers, bound and gagged her, then stole $10 million worth of jewelry.
- Kardashian began suffering from psoriasis at the age of 30.
- She was diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome in late 2017.
- She suffered pre-eclampsia during her first pregnancy.
- She also won the Razzie Award for Worst Supporting Actress.
- In June 2017 she launched her own beauty line, KKW Beauty and in November 2017 she launched her own fragrance line, KKW Fragrance.
- She made waves at the Met Gala with her figure hugging corset-induced Thierry Mugler dress, in 2019.
- In the same year, she launched a new range of shape wear called Kimono.
- Later, she replaced the shape wear company Kimono name to the name Skims, due to public pressure.
- She ask her to reconsider the trademark on Kimono.
- She is very close to her family members.
- She is an avid pet lover.
- She rose to many controversies in last few months.