Who is North West? She is better known as the daughter of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. The paparazzi slobbed over this baby, sending helicopters to get pictures of her. When she was 2, she began to more frequently appear on episodes of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Tune in bio and know more about North West’s age, height, weight, family, net worth and many more facts about her.
North West Height & Weight
How tall is North West? She stands at a height of around 2 ft tall. She weighs around 13 Kg or 28 lbs. She has black eyes and hair.
|Real Name||North West|
|Famous As||Social Media Star|
|Birthday||June 15, 2013|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, CA|
|Height||approx 2 ft|
|Weight||approx 13 Kg (28 lbs)|
|Mother Name||Kim Kardashian|
|Father Name||Kanye West|
|Shoe Size||3.5 (US)|
North West Bio, Age, Parents & Family
How old is North West? Her birthday falls on June 15, 2013. At present, she is 7-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her mother name is Kim Kardashian. Her mother rose to fame on Keeping Up with the Kardashians alongside her sisters Khloe, Kourtney, Kylie and Kendall, her brother Rob, her mother Kris and her mother’s second spouse, Caitlyn. She has had tremendous success as an entrepreneur, launching clothing lines and smartphone apps. In 2015, she was named one of Time magazine’s 100 most influential people. Her father name is one of the best-selling and most awarded artists of all time, he has received 21 Grammy Awards over the course of his music career. He was ranked the 3rd top producer of the decade in 2010 by Billboard. He’s received praise for such albums as The College Dropout, Graduation, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy and Yeezus. She has siblings as well. Her younger brother Saint was born on December 5, 2015. Her parents later welcomed a daughter named Chicago via surrogacy in January 2018 and a son named Psalm via surrogacy in May 2019.
Facts about North West
- Her parents Kim and Kanye announced that the baby was due at the end of 2012, her parents were engaged but not married when she was born.
- Her grandmother, Kris Jenner, was very involved with her upbringing as she has been with her other grandchildren.
- Her grandmother is a Reality television star who gained fame for appearing on Keeping Up with the Kardashians, The Talk, and America’s Next Top Model.
- She married the lawyer Robert Kardashian, who defended O.J. Simpson during his murder trial, and raised her children as a stay-at-home mom.
- She has appeared on the series Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami and Kourtney and Kim Take New York.
- She had four children with Robert Kardashian, who she married in 1978.
- She then married former Olympic decathlon champion Caitlyn Jenner (then known as Bruce Jenner) in 1991, but they divorced in 2015.
- She began dating Corey Gamble in 2014.
- She also became Kim Kardashian’s manager, helping her to deal with a career that grew beyond anyone’s wildest imagination.
- Other than her grandmother, North West’s is active on social media platforms and also her Instagram accounts managed by her mother Kim Kardashian.