Who was Gianna Bryant? She was the second daughter of NBA star Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Bryant. She was a standout basketball player playing for Harbor Day School in Newport Beach, California. She also played at the Mamba Sports Academy, where she was coached by her father. Tune in bio and know more about Gianna Bryant’s height, weight, age, death cause, father, mother and many more facts about her.
Gianna Bryant Death Cause
What was the death cause of Gianna Bryant? 13-year-old Gianna Bryant died along with her father Kobe Bryant at age 41, along with other seven people, due to blunt force trauma sustained from a helicopter crash in Calabasas, California, on January 26, 2020.
Gianna Bryant Bio, Age, Siblings & Family
How old was Gianna Bryant? At the time of her death she was 13-yrs old. She was born in Orange County, California. She had three sisters named Natalia, Bianka and Capri. Her grandfather Joe Bryant was the coach of the Los Angeles Sparks. She made the news for mocking Kobe’s “serious face” at a press conference during Kobe’s “farewell tour” in the NBA.
|NBA star Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Bryant daughter
|13-years old (died)
|Jan 26, 2020
|May 1, 2006
|Natalia, Bianka and Capri
10 Facts about Gianna Bryant
- She was very close to her sister Vanessa Bryant.
- Moreover, as of Aug 2020, her sister Instagram account is private.
- She was very close to her family members.
- NBA legend Kobe Bryant and his 13-year-old daughter, Gianna, were buried Friday at a Southern California cemetery following their deaths January 26 in a helicopter crash, death certificates released Tuesday by Los Angeles County officials show.
- Vanessa Bryant shared lots of heartfelt post after Kobe and Gianna’s death.
- Gianna and Kobe Bryant’s autopsy reports are being released nearly 4-months after they perished in a helicopter crash.
- According to the documents, all of the passengers died of blunt trauma and the manner of death was accidental.
- Ara Zobayan was accused of other actions that allegedly caused the helicopter to crash on that foggy day.
- Months have passed since the accident and the Bryants and other families continue to honor their lost loved ones.
- Vanessa has celebrated her first Mother’s Day and birthday without Gigi and Kobe, something that isn’t easy for her. She shared on her birthday, “Missing the Love of my Life and my sweet little Mamacita—my fellow Taurus. Grateful to wake up to my 3 sweet girls today. Wish we were all together. #MyBirthdayWish.”