Aman Ali (born March 27, 1985) is an American comedian, storyteller, journalist, and writer. He has opened for Dave Chappelle and other acclaimed comedians working in the industry today. He performed in England, Denmark, Belgium and Germany, in 2012.
Aman Ali Net Worth & Salary
- As of 2020, Aman Ali net worth is estimated around $1 Million – $5 Million.
- His primary source of income is his journalist profession.
- His exact salary is under review.
Aman Ali Spouse
- As of 2020, Aman Ali is single and enjoying his single life at the fullest.
- He is very focused on his career as of now.
- His previous dating history is also not known in public domain.
Aman Ali Age, Height & Weight
- As of 2020, Aman Ali age is 35 years old.
- He stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- He weighs around 70 Kg.
- His body measurements are not known.
- He has dark brown eyes and has black hair as well.
Aman Ali Quick Facts
|Real Name||Aman Ali|
|Born||March 27, 1985|
|Age||35 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Stand-up, Newspaper, Television|
|Birthplace||Reynoldsburg, Ohio, U.S.|
|Residence||New York, NY|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'8"|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Spouse/ Wife||Not Known|
|Education||Kent State University|
|Net Worth||Approx $1 Million - $5 Million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links|
Aman Ali Career
- As per his career, he began his career as a multimedia producer and reporter in Washington, D.C. for The Hill in Capitol Hill, Washington D.C.
- Then, he worked for Gannett news in New York before writing for Reuters.
- He has travelled across the United States covering presidential races, Hurricane Katrina recovery efforts in New Orleans, and hula festivals in Hawaii.
- Ali appeared on media outlets such as CNN, HBO, ABC News, and NPR.
- He has written articles for newspapers and magazines in the greater New York City area.
- He has also made several appearances on CNN, NPR and many other news outlets.
- Currently, he is a Digital Products Specialist for the National Basketball Association.
Aman Ali Early Life & Education
- Ali was born on March 27, 1985 in Reynoldsburg, Ohio, U.S.
- As per his education, he attended Gahanna Lincoln High School.
- In 2006, he graduated from Kent State University with a degree in Journalism and Mass Communication.
- His parents are from India.
- In 1960s, his father first came to the United States and then his mother came to the United States in the 1970s.
- He has siblings as well and has four brothers.
- Ali’s father went to college in India, majoring in civil engineering intending to design bridges and roads.
- He came to America to find better opportunities.
- Later, he moved to Chicago to pursue a degree in civil engineering.
- He would take classes during the day and work night shifts at the factory.
- After being offered a manager position and an opportunity to own doughnut stores, with being newly married and a child on the way, his father left school.
Facts about Aman Ali
- Ali is also a storyteller who talks about his upbringing as a 20-something Muslim born and raised in America.
- His jokes cross age, cultural and religious barriers with the intention of bringing people together with his humor.
- He and his friend, Bassam Tariq, a photographer and filmmaker, co-created 30 Mosques in 30 Days, in 2009.
- They also released a series of short films on various facets of Muslim life and spread the message on social media, in 2012.
- He love watching the Democratic debates.