Amy Alkon (born March 8, 1964), also known as the Advice Goddess, writes a weekly advice column, Ask the Advice Goddess, which is published in over 100 newspapers within North America. While Alkon addresses a wide range of topics, she primarily focuses on issues in intimate relationships. Her columns are based largely on evolutionary psychology.
Amy Alkon Net Worth & Salary
- As of 2020, Amy Alkon net worth is estimated around $2 million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her advisory career.
- Her salary is not revealed in public domain.
Amy Alkon Spouse
- As of 2020, Amy Alkon is single and enjoying her single life at the fullest.
- She is very focused on her career.
- As per her previous dating history, it is not known in public domain.
Amy Alkon Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Amy Alkon age is 56 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- She weighs around 50 Kg.
- Her body measurements are 32-28-35 inches.
- She has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
- She wears a shoe size of 5 UK.
Amy Alkon Quick Facts
|Real Name||Amy Alkon|
|Nick Name||The Advice Goddess|
|Born||March 8, 1964|
|Age||56 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Advice Goddess|
|Birthplace||Farmington Hills, Michigan, United States|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'7"|
|Body Measurements||32-28-35 inches|
|Bra Size||30 B|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5 UK|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Net Worth||Approx $2 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links|
Amy Alkon Early Life & Career
- Alkon grew up in Farmington Hills, a wealthy suburb of Detroit, Michigan.
- She identifies as a weak atheist.
- Alkon credits her isolation as the catalyst that cultivated her early fondness for reading.
- Later, she moved to New York City, where she dispensed advice on a street corner in SoHo as one of three women who called themselves “The Advice Ladies.” This was not an occupation, merely a hobby, and their setup was minimal, using only folding chairs and a handmade sign advertising “Free Advice from a Panel of Experts”.
- She co-authored a book, Free Advice – The Advice Ladies on Love, Dating, Sex, and Relationships with her fellow “Advice Ladies,” Caroline Johnson and Marlowe Minnick.
- Her next book, a solo project entitled I See Rude People: One Woman’s Battle to Beat Some Manners Into Impolite Society, was released in November, 2009, and was published by McGraw Hill.
Facts about Amy Alkon
- She has written and spoken of are unruly children.
- In 2004, the Biography Channel featured Alkon in a series of one-minute shorts called “The Advice Minute With Amy Alkon.”
- She always carries four days’ supply of salami with her, in case someone serves her some pasta, which she does not eat.
- Alkon wrote Ask Amy Alkon, an advice column published solely in the New York Daily News.
- She has an immense fan following on her social media platforms.
- In 2011, Alkon was threatened with a defamation suit with damages of half a million US dollars by a TSA agent.
- lkon credits her isolation as the catalyst that cultivated her early fondness for reading.