Zoella aka Zoe Elizabeth Sugg is a well known English vlogger, businesswoman and author. She rose fame her YouTube channel named, Zoella. She launched Zoella Beauty, a brand of beauty products that was described as the “biggest beauty launch of the year”, in back 2014. In the same year, Sugg signed a three-book deal with Penguin Books, and her debut novel, Girl Online, was published breaking the record for highest first week sales of a first time novelist. Later, in 2019, Zoella launched her merchandise line where she sells her own complimentary homeware products. It was reported that the two businesses had revenue of £3.8 million per year. Other than this, she has an immense fan following under her social media platforms. She has million of followers under her instagram account. Her instagram bio read is, “Founder of @Zoella & co founder of @filmmapp & @templateapp”! She also runs her own website where she shares her, Style tips, book collections, Recipes, Beauty tips, Shopping tips and line and many more. We mention her website link in the below written biography.
Zoella Boyfriend & Dating
- As of 2020, Zoella is dating her boyfriend who is a fellow vlogger named, Alfie Deyes since early October 2012.
- Other than this, in Aug 2013 the couple’s relationship was first revealed to the public in a blog post by Sugg.
- Currently, the duo resides in Brighton, East Sussex, since 2013 with Deyes.
- As per her previous dating history, it is not known in public domain.
Zoella Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Zoella age is 30 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall or 173 Cm.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-24-35 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 32 D.
- She has blue eyes and has blonde hair.
- She has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
- She wears a shoe size of 7 US.
- Her dress size size is 4 US.
|Real Name||Zoe Elizabeth Sugg|
|Born||28 March 1990|
|Age||30 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Vlogger, Businesswoman, Author|
|Famous For||YouTube Channel|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'8"|
|Weight||Approx 55 Kg
|Bra Cup Size||32 D|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Joe Sugg
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Boyfriend/ Dating||Alfie Deyes (Since 2012)|
|Education||Graduate (Arts College)|
|School||The Corsham School|
|Social Account Link||Instagram, Youtube|
Zoella Net Worth
- Zoella net worth: As of 2020, Zoella net worth is estimated around $5 – $8 million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her business career.
- She runs her own merchandise where she sells her own product line like, makeup products, clothing brands, accessorizes and many more!
- She launched Zoella Beauty, a brand of beauty products that was described as the “biggest beauty launch of the year”as well.
- Later, in 2019, Zoella launched her own complimentary homeware products.
- It was reported that the two businesses had revenue of £3.8 million per year.
- She is also a novelist and earns a good amount of money from selling her novels.
- Sugg signed a three-book deal with Penguin Books, and her debut novel, Girl Online, was published breaking the record for highest first week sales of a first time novelist, in 2014.
- She also earns from her brand endorsements.
- She is also a famous you tuber and also makes money from adsense.
|Net Worth||Approx $5 – $8 million |
(As of 2020)
|Endorsements||Approx $1 -$3 Million|
- As per her career, in 2009, Sugg was working as an apprentice at an interior design company when she created her blog, “Zoella”.
- Later, she started to upload fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog under her YouTube channel.
- Sugg’s main channel, Zoella, first named “zoella280390” after her birth date, where she mostly uploads her fashion, beauty hauls, and “favourites” videos.
- On her second channel, MoreZoella, contains mostly vlogs where she shows her daily life regime.
- Sugg was mentioned by The Telegraph as one of “Britain’s most influential Tweeters”, in 2013.
- In 2014, under brand name “Zoella”, she launched a range of beauty products and in the same year she signed a two-book deal with Penguin Books.
- In 2015, she launched an edition of the products called “Tutti Fruity”, a Christmas special limited edition.
- Then in 2016, she has been a director of ZS Beauty Ltd, a wholesaler of perfume and cosmetics.
- Sugg had worked on a limited edition makeup range with ColourPop Cosmetics,based on 70s fashion, in 2109.
- She announced the release of ‘The Magpie Society: One for Sorrow’, in Feb 2020, a young adult fiction novel co-authored with Amy McCulloch.
- On 29 Oct 2020, The book, set to be released.
Zoella Born, Family & Education
- Zoella real name is Zoe Elizabeth Sugg.
- She was born on 28 March 1990 in Lacock, Wiltshire.
- She holds British nationality.
- She belongs to Caucasian nationality.
- Her family information is not known in public domain.
- She has siblings as well.
- She has an older sister named, Joe Sugg.
- As per her educational qualifications, she attended The Corsham School and Arts College.
- Later, she left school with A Levels in art, photography and textiles.
- Sugg did not go to university due to not knowing what she wanted to do in later life, and because of her anxiety disorder.
- Sugg was criticised for filming whilst driving her car, in back 2014. A police officer said her “She could have killed someone. How can anyone who has their eyes off the road for that amount of time be in complete control of a vehicle?”
- Once, she criticized for £50 advent calendar.
- The criticism focusing on the “extortionate” price and alleged poor quality of the calendar.
- She won the 2011 Cosmopolitan Blog Award in the “Best Established Beauty Blog”.
- She was listed as one of The Telegraph’s “40 best beauty bloggers”.
- She also won the “Choice Web Star” award in the ‘Fashion/Beauty’ category at the 2015 Teen Choice Awards.
- Sugg, alongside her brother, was nominated for Social Media Superstar at the 2019 Global Awards.
- She has an immense fan following under her social media platforms.
- She is a fashionista.
- By FHM, she was named the 34th Sexiest Woman in the world.
- She includes a lot of veggies in her daily diet regime.
- She is a pet lover as well.
- She spend her weekends like, “not wearing a bra, not brushing your hair or wearing any makeup & doing nothing but watch films, be outside & recharge for the week ahead”!