YG is better known as Keenon Dequan Ray Jackson. His name YG stands for “Young Gangster.” He is an American rapper and actor from Compton, California. He give hits like “Left, Right” and “Who Do You Love?” features like Drake. His highest charting solo single, peaking at number 16 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. His fourth studio album, 4Real 4Real, was released on May 24, 2019. Know more about YG’s age, height, weight, net worth, career, girlfriend and know more about his facts.
YG Height & Weight
How tall is YG? He stands on a height of 5 ft 8 in or else 1.78 m or 178 cm. He stands on weighs around 67 Kg or 147 lbs. He is a fitness freak as well. His body measurements 44-32-35 inches. His biceps size are 19 inches. He has dark brown eyes and hair.
|Real Name||Keenon Dequan Ray Jackson|
|Famous As||Actor and Singer|
|Birthday||March 9, 1990|
|Birthplace||Compton, California, U.S.|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Weight||67 Kg (147 lbs)|
|Body Stats||44-32-35 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $3 m (USD)|
16 Facts on YG
- How old is YG? His birthday is on on March 9, 1990. He is 30-yrs old. He was born in Compton, California.
- He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- At the age of 16, Jackson joined the Bloods gang.
- His father served time in jail for tax fraud.
- He is very close to his family members.
- How much is the net worth of YG? His primary source of income is his singing career. His net worth is estimated around $3 million (USD).
- White is his favorite color.
- He loves dancing and photography as well.
- He is an pet lover.
- He has million of followers under his Instagram account.
- He supports campaign Black Lives Matter protest in Hollywood, following the killing of George Floyd.
- He is a member of the Compton-based Westside Tree Top Piru Blood gang.
- Girlfriend & Dating: It was confirmed that he and singer Kehlani were dating.
- YG apologised for having made homophobic comments in the past.
- He was arrested on January 24, 2020 at his Southern California home on robbery charges, and was held on $250,000 bail at the Men’s Central Jail for arraignment on January 28, 2020.
- YG had been scheduled to perform on January 26, 2020 at the Grammy Awards.