Will Brittain is an American actor. He is known for his roles in the films A Teacher, Lila & Eve, and Everybody Wants Some!!. Other than this, he has a decent fan following under his social media platforms. Tune in bio and read more about his age, height, weight, parents, family, career, net worth, girlfriend and many more facts about him.
Will Brittain Bio, Age & Family
How old is Will Brittain? He was born on August 10, 1990 in Shreveport, Louisiana. He is 29-years old as in 2020. He holds American nationality. He belongs to mixed ethnicity. His father and mother information is not known in public domain. As of education, he is well educated and did his graduation in field of Arts from University of Texas at Austin.
Will Brittain Height, Weight & Body Stats
How tall is Will Brittain? He stands on a height of 5 ft 9 in or 1.75 m or 175 cm. He weighs around 70 Kg or 154 lbs. His body stats are 44-32-36 inches. His biceps size are 22 inches. He has dark brown hair and has hazel eyes. His shoe size is 10 (US).
|Real Name||Will Brittain|
|Birthday||August 10, 1990|
|Birthplace||Shreveport, Louisiana, US|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Weight||70 Kg (154 lbs)|
|Body Stats||44-32-36 inches|
|Biceps Size||22 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $5 million|
Will Brittain Career & Net Worth
Career Timeline: He appeared in movies in Big Boy, A Teacher, The Doo Dah Man, Lila & Eve, Everybody wants some, Transpecos, Kong: Skull Island, The Honor Farm, The Divorce Party, The Long Dumb Road, Desolate, Blow the Man Down, Clementine, William and Haunt. In 2020, he appeared in movie ‘Let Him Go’ in which he portrayed the role of Donnie Weboy.
How much is the net worth of Will Brittain? His net worth is estimated around $5 million. Acting is his primary source of income.
Facts on Will Brittain
- Girlfriend & Dating: He has not given insights about his dating life. He is probably single and focused on his career.
- His previous dating history is not known in public domain.
- He is active on social media platforms.
- He is very close to his family members.
- He is very passionate about acting, since his childhood.
- One of his earliest role is in Big Boy in 2011.
- He is well recognized for his roles in the movies including A Teacher, and Everybody Wants Some!!.
- His Instagram bio reads as, “Actor and whatnot. Take life as it comes, make it count.”
- He have been a personal trainer part time between acting jobs for the past 10 years.
- His motto in his life is, “It’s one of the things I’m most proud of and it’s kept me fed and humble. A lot of actors and trainers are out of work right now. A lot of everybody’s out of work right now. A little dose of sunshine and sweat has never been more important. Get after it y’all, stay safe, and pray for one another. We’ll get through this together, that’s the only way.”