Jackson Wang is a Hong Kong rapper, singer, and dancer based in South Korea. He is popular as a member of the South Korean boy group Got7 under JYP Entertainment. In January 2014, after over two years of training, Wang debuted as a member of Got7 with the single “Girls Girls Girls”. He catches public eye when he made appearance on Korean reality television, notably Roommate. He is also active in mainland China as a solo artist and television host. He was ranked eleventh in the 2010 Summer Youth Olympics. In 2011, he won first place at the Asian Junior and Cadet Fencing Championships. He auditioned for several competitions during his early days. After passing a music audition, he moved to Seoul, South Korea to pursue a career in K-pop.
Korean Singer Wang was born on 28 March 1994 in Kowloon Tong, British Hong Kong. He grew up in Sha Tin District, New Territories. His father, Wang Ruiji, is a former member of China’s national fencing team and an Asian Games gold medalist. His mother, Sophia Chow, is a former acrobatics gymnast from Shanghai. His maternal grandfather, Zhou Yongchang, was a pioneer of ultrasound diagnostic medicine of mainland China.
Jackson Wang Age
How old is Jackson Wang? He is 26-years old. His birthday is on March 28, 1994. His birth sign is Virgo. In addition, he has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
Jackson Wang Height & Weight
How tall is Jackson Wang? He stands on a height of 1.74 m or 5 feet 7 in tall. He weighs around 57 Kg or 127 lb. His body measurements are 44-33-36 inches. He wears a shoe size of 10 US.
Jackson Wang Wiki
|Real Name||Jackson Wang|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||127 lb (57 Kg)|
|Birth Place||Hong Kong, China|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $10 m|
Top 10 Facts on Jackson Wang
- His father, Wang Ruiji, is a former member of China’s national fencing team and an Asian Games gold medalist.
- His mother, Sophia Chow, is a former acrobatics gymnast from Shanghai.
- His maternal grandfather, Zhou Yongchang, was a pioneer of ultrasound diagnostic medicine of mainland China.
- He attended the American International School Hong Kong.
- In 2014, Wang joined his first variety show, SBS’ Roommate, as a member in its second season.
- He is very fluent in language Mandarin, Cantonese, Shanghainese, English, and Korean.
- He introduced himself as, “My goal is just to put my name out on the table just to let everybody to get to know me. I want to … let people know that Chinese kids are working on good music too.”
- On 23 March 2019, Wang held a birthday party titled “328 Journey Festival” at the Beijing Olympics Sports Center. The 5,000 tickets were sold out in 98 seconds.
- Some of his notable shows on which he appeared such as Star King, Law of the Jungle, Happy Together, Radio Star, Problematic Men, Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education, Saturday Night Live Korea, A Look At Myself, and others.
- He has an immense fan following under his social media platforms and has million of followers under his Instagram.