Jung Ho-seok better known as J-Hope (born February 18, 1994) is a South Korean rapper, songwriter and record producer. He rose fame foe his debut as a member of the South Korean BTS, in 2013. Before joining BTS, J-Hope was a street dancer in a group named NEURON where he did popping a lot. His love for dance has been proven by the many dance battles and competitions he participated in. Now, he is like a mother to BTS due to his nagging. One thing about J-Hope that many of his fans probably do not know is that he is a serious man even though he is the type who approaches people and has a joyful and charismatic attitude.
J-Hope Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- J-Hope age is 26 years old.
- He stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- He weighs around 60 Kg.
- His body measurements are 44-34-38 inches.
- His biceps size are 20 inches.
- He has a pair of brown eyes and has brown hair.
- He wears a shoe size of 9 US.
- His zodiac sign is Gemini.
J-Hope Net Worth
- J-Hope net worth is estimated around $10 – $12 Million USD.
- His primary source of income is his singing career.
- He advertise various brands and earn sponsorship as well.
- He also runs his own merchandise line where he sells his own product line.
|Net Worth||Approx $10 – $12|
|Endorsements Income||Approx $500K – $600K|
J-Hope Quick Bio
|Real Name||Jung Ho-seok|
|Born||February 18, 1994|
|Age||26 years old|
|Famous For||Hwagwan Order of
Cultural Merit (2018)
|Birthplace||Gwangju, South Korea|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5 ft 8 in|
|Weight||Approx 60 Kg|
|Biceps Size||20 Inches|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|School||Local High School|
|Favourite Color||White, Blue|
|Hobbies||Gyming, Composing Music|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Account Link|
J-Hope Girlfriend & Dating
- As per his girlfriend and dating, in the past, J-Hope had a girl who he liked a lot and dated for a while
- . This happened probably before he debuted with BTS.
- J-Hope ideal type is that his girlfriend who is a good cook.
- She has to love, care and help him in his future.
- He wants a girl who can give attention to him and in return will receive his brightest love.
- He is also a die heart fan of the beautiful Im Jeong-hee and Park Ji-young.
- He also points out that he will like to have a girlish girl as his partner and prefers if the girl has a sense of humor just like his.
- However, as a husband, J-Hope could be cheesy.
- He seems to prefer a younger woman who calls him oppa and he will in return, calls her aegi.
- Since J-Hope is messy and always scattered his things around, his wife should be the other way around and cleans up his mess.
- He is also a clingy man who should always be given attention to.
- His wife should also be someone who can cook and they could have time cooking together.
- J-Hope has a very simple idea of dating.
- Since he loves the sea, he idealizes a beautiful date where he could walk on a beach while holding his girlfriend’s hands. As a celebrity, if he could freely do so, his girl is so lucky to date him.
- But as he hates working out, it is a big no to exercising date.
- He should probably date in a library since he loves a girl who reads a lot. Their date could be like a nerdy couple date which would be so adorable to see. It could be more interesting if they cook for each other too.
J-Hope Early Life & Education
- J-Hope was born on February 18, 1994 as Jung Ho-seok, in Gwangju, South Korea.
- He holds Korean nationality.
- He belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- He resides with his family and siblings.
- He has an older sister.
- Before debuting with BTS, he was part of the underground dance team Neuron and took dance classes at Gwangju Music Academy.
- J-Hope had been relatively well known for his skills in dance prior to his debut.
- As per his educational qualifications, he is well educated.
- As per his career, in 2013, J-Hope made his debut as a member of BTS on Mnet’s M! Countdown.
- In 2018, he released his first solo mixtape, Hope World.
- Also, he won various local prizes for dance, including placing first in a national dance competition in 2008.
- He was the third member to join the group as a trainee after RM and Suga.
- In 2012, as a trainee, J-Hope was featured as a rapper in Jo Kwon’s song “Animal”.
- In 2019, he collaborated with Zara Larsson on a soundtrack called A Brand New Day for a mobile game BTS World.
- His skills in dance eventually led him to gain interest in singing, helping him to audition as an idol trainee.
- He is well Known as the best dancer in the group.
- He was active in dance competitions, before debuting.
- His fanclub name is A.R.M.Y
- Dancing is his favourite.
- He hates living alone in the house or anywhere else.
- He can speak Korean, English, Chinese and Japanese language very fluently.
- He is the closest friend to Jungkook.
- He belives in, “If you don’t work hard, there won’t be good results” is his motto to live by.
- He loves dressing up as Batman in costume parties.
- Infact, DC is his favourite.
- He has an immense fan following under his social media platforms.