Jung Ho-seok better known as J-Hope is a South Korean rapper, songwriter and record producer. He released his debut studio album Jack in the Box, in 2022. He rose fame foe his debut as a member of the South Korean BTS, in 2013. Before joining BTS, J-Hope was a street dancer in a group named NEURON where he did popping a lot. His love for dance has been proven by the many dance battles and competitions he participated in. Now, he is like a mother to BTS due to his nagging. One thing about J-Hope that many of his fans probably do not know is that he is a serious man even though he is the type who approaches people and has a joyful and charismatic attitude.
J-Hope Age, Height & Weight
- J-Hope age is 28 years old, as of 2023.
- He was born on February 18, 1994 in Gwangju, South Korea.
- He stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- He weighs around 60 Kg.
- His body measurements are 44-34-38 inches.
- His biceps size are 20 inches.
- He has a pair of brown eyes and has brown hair.
- He wears a shoe size of 9 US.
- His zodiac sign is Gemini.
J-Hope Net Worth
J-Hope net worth is estimated around $10 – $12 Million USD. His primary source of income is his singing career. He advertise various brands and earn sponsorship as well. He also runs his own merchandise line where he sells his own product line.
Read Also: How Tall Is Korean Singer, yourbeagle: Is She Dating?
J-Hope Quick Bio
|Real Name||Jung Ho-seok|
|Born||February 18, 1994|
|Age||26 years old|
|Famous For||Hwagwan Order of
Cultural Merit (2018)
|Birthplace||Gwangju, South Korea|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5 ft 8 in|
|Weight||Approx 60 Kg|
|Biceps Size||20 Inches|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|School||Local High School|
|Favourite Color||White, Blue|
|Hobbies||Gyming, Composing Music|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Account Link|
J-Hope Ideal Type
As per his girlfriend and dating, in the past, J-Hope had a girl who he liked a lot and dated for a while. This happened probably before he debuted with BTS. J-Hope ideal type is that his girlfriend who is a good cook. She has to love, care and help him in his future. He wants a girl who can give attention to him and in return will receive his brightest love.
He is also a die heart fan of the beautiful Im Jeong-hee and Park Ji-young. He also points out that he will like to have a girlish girl as his partner and prefers if the girl has a sense of humor just like his. However, as a husband, J-Hope could be cheesy. He seems to prefer a younger woman who calls him oppa and he will in return, calls her aegi.
Since J-Hope is messy and always scattered his things around, his wife should be the other way around and cleans up his mess. He is also a clingy man who should always be given attention to. His wife should also be someone who can cook and they could have time cooking together. J-Hope has a very simple idea of dating.
Since he loves the sea, he idealizes a beautiful date where he could walk on a beach while holding his girlfriend’s hands. As a celebrity, if he could freely do so, his girl is so lucky to date him. But as he hates working out, it is a big no to exercising date. He should probably date in a library since he loves a girl who reads a lot. Their date could be like a nerdy couple date which would be so adorable to see. It could be more interesting if they cook for each other too.
Read Also: Oh Ha-young – Hayoung (Apink Member) Wiki, Age, Career, Net Worth, Facts
J-Hope Early Life & Education
- J-Hope was born on February 18, 1994 as Jung Ho-seok, in Gwangju, South Korea.
- He holds Korean nationality.
- He belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- He resides with his family and siblings.
- He has an older sister.
- Before debuting with BTS, he was part of the underground dance team Neuron and took dance classes at Gwangju Music Academy.
- J-Hope had been relatively well known for his skills in dance prior to his debut.
- As per his educational qualifications, he is well educated.
- As per his career, in 2013, J-Hope made his debut as a member of BTS on Mnet’s M! Countdown.
- In 2018, he released his first solo mixtape, Hope World.
- Also, he won various local prizes for dance, including placing first in a national dance competition in 2008.
- He was the third member to join the group as a trainee after RM and Suga.
- In 2012, as a trainee, J-Hope was featured as a rapper in Jo Kwon’s song “Animal”.
- In 2019, he collaborated with Zara Larsson on a soundtrack called A Brand New Day for a mobile game BTS World.
- His skills in dance eventually led him to gain interest in singing, helping him to audition as an idol trainee.
Read Also: Namjoo (Apink Member) Profile, Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Career, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Family, Facts
- J-Hope is well Known as the best dancer in the group.
- He was active in dance competitions, before debuting.
- His fanclub name is A.R.M.Y
- Dancing is his favourite.
- He hates living alone in the house or anywhere else.
- He can speak Korean, English, Chinese and Japanese language very fluently.
- He is the closest friend to Jungkook.
- He belives in, “If you don’t work hard, there won’t be good results” is his motto to live by.
- He loves dressing up as Batman in costume parties.
- Infact, DC is his favourite.
- He has an immense fan following under his social media platforms.
- He made his debut as a member of BTS on M! Countdown, in 2013.
- As of February 17, 2023, Weverse and Disney+ will offer global streaming of a documentary titled J-Hope in the Box that chronicles the making of his debut album and his performance at Lollapalooza, including footage from his appearance at Lollapalooza.
Read Also: Seo Yu Na (Yuna AOA Singer) Age, Profile, Wiki, Bio, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Net Worth and Facts