Ticket to Paradise is a 2022 romantic comedy which is directed by Ol Parker and written by Parker and Daniel Pipski. The movie also has grossed $103 million worldwide and received mixed reviews from critics. As of Oct 2022, the film opened in seven markets ahead of its US release, grossing $800,000 from Spain and $700,000 from Brazil over their opening weekends on September 9–11.
It is a co-production between Working Title Films, Smokehouse Pictures, and Red Om Films. Also, the film received a grant of AU$6.4 million (US$4.92 million) from the Australian federal government.
‘Ticket to Paradise’ Release Dates
- ‘Ticket to Paradise’ is the film theatrically in Australia on September 15, 2022.
- On Sep 20, 2022, the movie was released in the United Kingdom.
- Moreover, it was released in the United States on October 21, 2022. It was originally set to be released in the US on September 30, 2022.
- The death of Queen Elizabeth II in September 2022 delayed the film’s UK release from September 16 to September 20.
- The film will stream on Peacock 45 days after its theatrical debut in the US.
Where To Watch ‘Ticket to Paradise’ For Free?
As of now, ‘Ticket to Paradise’ is not available om any OTT platform. It is going to come on Netflix is 2024. Moreover, this is also not confirmed yet. It also get extended until 2026.
Ticket to Paradise Quick Facts
|Produced by||Tim Bevan|
|Directed And Written by||Ol Parker|
|Release dates||September 8, 2022 (Barcelona)|
September 20, 2022 (United Kingdom)
October 21, 2022 (United States)
|Running time||104 minutes|
|Box office||$103.3 million|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
Ticket to Paradise Cast & Crew Members
- George Clooney as David Cotton
- Julia Roberts as Georgia Cotton
- Kaitlyn Dever as Lily Cotton
- Billie Lourd as Wren Butler
- Maxime Bouttier as Gede
- Lucas Bravo as Paul
Box Office Collection Till Date
Ticket to Paradise has grossed $27 million in the United States, as of Oct 2022. Talking about Canada, $82.7 million in other territories, for a worldwide total of $103.3 million.