Wes Allen is an Alabama state representative, endorsed the Texas-led legal effort in late 2020 to try to get the Supreme Court to overturn President Joe Biden’s victories in four states. He will be elected Alabama secretary of state, defeating Democratic candidate Pamela Laffitte. In addition, he is a former probate judge serving as a member of the Alabama House of Representatives from the 89th district. He assumed office on November 7, 2018.
Wes Allen Height & Weight
How tall is Wes Allen? He is 5 feet 11 inches tall (1.81 m) or (181 cm). He weighs around 80 Kg. He has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
Wes Allen Wife
Who is the wife of Wes Allen? He is married with Cae, have two children and live in Troy, Alabama. Since, 1994, has served as a member of the Alabama Legislature.
Wes Allen Wiki, Biography
|Real Name||Wes Allen|
|Birthday||August 15, 1975|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.81 m)|
|Weight||80 Kg (176 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||44-32-35 inches|
|Biceps Size||21 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||16 (US)|
|Education||University of Alabama (BA)|
Troy University (MA)
Wes Allen Salary
What is the salary of Wes Allen? His salary is, $102,894, as of 2022. Political career is his main source of income. He was appointed to serve as a probate judge of Pike County, Alabama by then-Governor Bob Riley, in 2009.
Wes Allen Facts
- In 2012, Allen won election to a full term as a judge.
- He was elected to the Alabama House of Representatives, in 2018.
- In 2022, he announced his candidacy for secretary of state of Alabama.
- He sponsored and passed HD89, commonly referred to in the media as the “Zuckerbucks” bill.
- He is a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment.
- He has also strongly opposes ballot drop boxes and mass mail voting.
- He voted for and co-sponsored one of the toughest anti-abortion laws in the country, the Human Life Protection Act.